Last week. On “Game Of Thrones”:
* Sandor Clegane was spared by the god of light and Beric Dondarrion demonstrated his Wolverine-ish healing power.
* Jon Snow finally got Ygritte naked.
* The naked, dismembered Kingslayer finally revealed why he slayed the king.
* Arya and the bastard blacksmith Gendry exchanged goodbyes.
* Robb rejected his family’s advice and beheaded the vengeful northern lord Richard Karstark for killing Tywin Lannister’s young nephews. Then he decided to invade Casterly Rock.
* Shireen Baratheon began teaching the the Onion Knight to read.
* The Khaleesi met Grey Worm, new leader of her Unsullied.
* Tywin Lannister ordered Tyrion to marry young Sansa Stark and Cercei to marry gay Loras Tyrell.
HBO says of tonight’s “The Climb”:
Tywin (Charles Dance) plans strategic unions for the Lannisters. Melisandre (Carice van Houten) visits the Riverlands. Robb (Richard Madden) weighs a compromise to repair his alliance with House Frey. Roose Bolton (Michael McElhatton) decides what to do with Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau). Jon (Kit Harington), Ygritte (Rose Leslie) and the Wildlings face a daunting climb. Written for television by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Alik Sakharov.
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.