‘If You Fall, Don’t Scream!!’
Sunday Brings GAME OF THRONES 3.6!!
Last week. On “Game Of Thrones”:
* Sandor Clegane was spared by the god of light and Beric Dondarrion demonstrated his Wolverine-ish healing power.
* Jon Snow finally got Ygritte naked.
* The naked, dismembered Kingslayer finally revealed why he slayed the king.
* Arya and the bastard blacksmith Gendry exchanged goodbyes.
* Robb rejected his family’s advice and beheaded the vengeful northern lord Richard Karstark for killing Tywin Lannister’s young nephews. Then he decided to invade Casterly Rock.
* Shireen Baratheon began teaching the the Onion Knight to read.
* The Khaleesi met Grey Worm, new leader of her Unsullied.
* Tywin Lannister ordered Tyrion to marry young Sansa Stark and Cercei to marry gay Loras Tyrell.
HBO says of tonight’s “The Climb”:
Tywin (Charles Dance) plans strategic unions for the Lannisters. Melisandre (Carice van Houten) visits the Riverlands. Robb (Richard Madden) weighs a compromise to repair his alliance with House Frey. Roose Bolton (Michael McElhatton) decides what to do with Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau). Jon (Kit Harington), Ygritte (Rose Leslie) and the Wildlings face a daunting climb. Written for television by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Alik Sakharov.
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 524 total posts 524 posts
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 202 total posts 202 posts
- So The MAN OF STEEL Sequel Has (At Least) A Third Superhero In It... -- 690 total posts 149 posts
- Universal Releases A Nice Tribute To Paul Walker... -- 89 total posts 89 posts
- Beatles' manager Brian Epstein to get his own flick, entitled THE FIFTH BEATLE! -- 111 total posts 84 posts
- LIFE OF PI Scribe David Magee to Pen New NARNIA Film! -- 83 total posts 83 posts
- Trailer and Release Date for NURSE 3D! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- This New HOBBIT Production Diary Shows Us Laketown, Smaug Bits, And Table Tennis Playing Middle Earthers!! -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- Joe Dante's Making A New Movie Called BURYING THE EX And You Can Be A Part Of It! -- 53 total posts 48 posts
- WARCRAFT is getting its cast together! Adds Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, and more! -- 89 total posts 46 posts