Luke Evans Has Something To CROW About!
Relativity Media has thrown a wide net for casting the reboot of THE CROW, with names like Bradley Cooper and Tom Hiddleston being thrown around. If Deadline is correct, they've settled on Luke Evans to play James O'Barr's avenging ghost in the new movie directed by F. Javier Gutierrez.
Evans, who will be seen in a couple of weeks as FAST AND FURIOUS 6's main villain, is also playing Bard the Bowman in the next two HOBBIT films. He also will play Dracula in another adaptation of Bram Stoker's novel, which will be a prequel of sorts for the world's most famous vampire.
We'll be seeing a lot of Evans in the next few years. Will he be able to fill Brandon Lee's shoes? Time will tell, but I'm still in awe of Lee's work in that movie, and I've always wondered if Lee hadn't died so tragically what the action movie landscape would look like now. Best of luck to Luke Evans.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 182 total posts 178 posts
- A Badass GAME OF THRONES Sword Guy Has Apparently Been Cast In STAR WARS EPISODE VII!! -- 126 total posts 126 posts
- See Luke Evans' Kinect Bats In This New DRACULA UNTOLD Trailer!! -- 98 total posts 98 posts
- This New Trailer For MONSTERS: DARK CONTINENT Is Looking Promising!! -- 86 total posts 86 posts
- AICN COMICS PODCAST reviews GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! WAYWARD! SUNDOWNERS! & More! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- The DRUNK HISTORY Finale!! HOUDINI Finale!! ROYAL PAINS Finale!! RIZZOLI & ISLES Finale!! HARD KNOCKS Finale!! New TALENT, CARTER, GEAR, LITTLE, LIARS, MATADOR, WIZARD!! The Chenbot On LETTERMAN!! Brienne Of Tarth On CRAIG!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts