Learn Who Hosts The Three Final Episodes Of SNL’s 38th Season!!
Tonight - Zach Galifianakis / Of Monsters and Men;
Next Saturday – Kristen Wiig / Vampire Weekend;
May 18 – Ben Affleck / Kanye West
SNL CLOSES OUT ITS 38th SEASON WITH THREE NEW SHOWS IN MAY
May 4 - Zach Galifianakis/ Of Monsters and Men; May 11 – Kristen Wiig/ Vampire Weekend; May 18 – Ben Affleck/ Kanye West
NEW YORK – April 26, 2013 – Zach Galifianakis returns to SNL for his third appearance as host. Galifianakis can next be seen in the highly anticipated “The Hangover Part III,” which hits theaters on May 24. Icelandic band Of Monsters and Men make their SNL debut. The band scored a Billboard Music Award nomination for Top Rock Album for “My Head Is an Animal,” and their platinum selling debut single “Little Talks” has topped the Billboard Alternative Chart.
Former cast member Kristen Wiig makes her hosting debut on May 11. The four-time Emmy nominated actress and Oscar nominated screenwriter appears in a string of upcoming films including “Girl Most Likely,” “Despicable Me 2,” “Anchorman: The Legend Continues” and “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.” Joining Wiig is Vampire Weekend, returning to the SNL stage for their third appearance as musical guest. The Grammy nominated band’s upcoming album, “Modern Vampires of the City,” is set for a May 14 release.
Closing out the SNL season for his fifth time as host, Ben Affleck’s most recent directorial effort, “Argo,” won Best Picture at the 2013 Academy Awards and he can next be seen in “Runner Runner.” Kanye West also makes his fifth appearance as SNL’s musical guest. The 21-time Grammy Award winner’s newest album will be released later this year.
“Saturday Night Live” is produced in association with Broadway Video. The creator and executive producer is Lorne Michaels.
My favorite bit from the Vince Vaughn episode:
Did SNL stop being funny before or after this aired?:
Kentucky Derby losers are not turned into Ikea meatballs.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev did not accidentally blow up vowels in his own name.
The chupacabra does not deliver presents on Cinco De Mayo.
President Obama does not want to take away T-shirt guns.
Most women have only two breasts.
The Memphis Grizzlies are not a gay blues band.
Scientology was not founded by I Ron Man.
Bangladesh is not an 80s metal band.
Peaking at ladies’ butts is not a background check.
Actual crows do have feet.
Pot pie is legal in every state.
The California wildfires are not a soccer team.
Jason Collins was not turned gay by a Washington Wizard.
The NRA is not a branch of government.
Foreign visas do not let Russian students go on shopping sprees.
Rick Moranis was never put on death row for shrinking his children.
New York exists outside the mind of Billy Joel.
A French press is not lifting weights with your tongue out.
Lena Dunham is not a girl ventriloquist.
Number 2 pencils are not sad that they lost.
Plan B birth control is not masturbating.
Justin Bieber and Anne Frank were not an item.
President Obama did not just wake up in Mexico.
F.A.A. does not stand for “Fart A**, A**”
Croquettes are not female crocodiles.
Kanye West is not an African American vacation destination.
Syria is not Arabic for “serious.”
Rice and beans are edible. Ricin beans are not.
Casual Friday is not in the Bill of Rights.
Sam Adams was not too drunk to sign the Constitution.
The Gitmo prisoners are not working on their beach bodies.
Force feeding is not how Jedi’s eat.
Kevin Costner does not live in Watertown.
Smurfs are not elected.
Smurfs are not appointed.
Smurfs are cartoons.
Aretha Franklin and Patti Labelle have been in the same room together.
Anytime minutes don’t let you call the future.
4 and 3 aren’t basically the same thing.
Rock beats scissors.
Zach Braff is not the sound a trumpet makes.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 340 total posts 340 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 293 total posts 293 posts
- Some Cool Images Preview The Upcoming Trailer From Tom Cruise's EDGE OF TOMORROW!! -- 136 total posts 136 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 103 total posts 103 posts
- Peter Berg Says No New FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Movie -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 495 total posts 69 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 535 total posts 65 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Time of the Doctor'!! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 37 total posts 37 posts