Learn Who Hosts The Three Final Episodes Of SNL’s 38th Season!!
Tonight - Zach Galifianakis / Of Monsters and Men;
Next Saturday – Kristen Wiig / Vampire Weekend;
May 18 – Ben Affleck / Kanye West
SNL CLOSES OUT ITS 38th SEASON WITH THREE NEW SHOWS IN MAY
May 4 - Zach Galifianakis/ Of Monsters and Men; May 11 – Kristen Wiig/ Vampire Weekend; May 18 – Ben Affleck/ Kanye West
NEW YORK – April 26, 2013 – Zach Galifianakis returns to SNL for his third appearance as host. Galifianakis can next be seen in the highly anticipated “The Hangover Part III,” which hits theaters on May 24. Icelandic band Of Monsters and Men make their SNL debut. The band scored a Billboard Music Award nomination for Top Rock Album for “My Head Is an Animal,” and their platinum selling debut single “Little Talks” has topped the Billboard Alternative Chart.
Former cast member Kristen Wiig makes her hosting debut on May 11. The four-time Emmy nominated actress and Oscar nominated screenwriter appears in a string of upcoming films including “Girl Most Likely,” “Despicable Me 2,” “Anchorman: The Legend Continues” and “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.” Joining Wiig is Vampire Weekend, returning to the SNL stage for their third appearance as musical guest. The Grammy nominated band’s upcoming album, “Modern Vampires of the City,” is set for a May 14 release.
Closing out the SNL season for his fifth time as host, Ben Affleck’s most recent directorial effort, “Argo,” won Best Picture at the 2013 Academy Awards and he can next be seen in “Runner Runner.” Kanye West also makes his fifth appearance as SNL’s musical guest. The 21-time Grammy Award winner’s newest album will be released later this year.
“Saturday Night Live” is produced in association with Broadway Video. The creator and executive producer is Lorne Michaels.
My favorite bit from the Vince Vaughn episode:
Did SNL stop being funny before or after this aired?:
Kentucky Derby losers are not turned into Ikea meatballs.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev did not accidentally blow up vowels in his own name.
The chupacabra does not deliver presents on Cinco De Mayo.
President Obama does not want to take away T-shirt guns.
Most women have only two breasts.
The Memphis Grizzlies are not a gay blues band.
Scientology was not founded by I Ron Man.
Bangladesh is not an 80s metal band.
Peaking at ladies’ butts is not a background check.
Actual crows do have feet.
Pot pie is legal in every state.
The California wildfires are not a soccer team.
Jason Collins was not turned gay by a Washington Wizard.
The NRA is not a branch of government.
Foreign visas do not let Russian students go on shopping sprees.
Rick Moranis was never put on death row for shrinking his children.
New York exists outside the mind of Billy Joel.
A French press is not lifting weights with your tongue out.
Lena Dunham is not a girl ventriloquist.
Number 2 pencils are not sad that they lost.
Plan B birth control is not masturbating.
Justin Bieber and Anne Frank were not an item.
President Obama did not just wake up in Mexico.
F.A.A. does not stand for “Fart A**, A**”
Croquettes are not female crocodiles.
Kanye West is not an African American vacation destination.
Syria is not Arabic for “serious.”
Rice and beans are edible. Ricin beans are not.
Casual Friday is not in the Bill of Rights.
Sam Adams was not too drunk to sign the Constitution.
The Gitmo prisoners are not working on their beach bodies.
Force feeding is not how Jedi’s eat.
Kevin Costner does not live in Watertown.
Smurfs are not elected.
Smurfs are not appointed.
Smurfs are cartoons.
Aretha Franklin and Patti Labelle have been in the same room together.
Anytime minutes don’t let you call the future.
4 and 3 aren’t basically the same thing.
Rock beats scissors.
Zach Braff is not the sound a trumpet makes.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 391 total posts 54 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 151 total posts 21 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 27 total posts 19 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 47 total posts 18 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 25 total posts 16 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 82 total posts 14 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 36 total posts 14 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 112 total posts 11 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 17 total posts 10 posts
- Mowgli to have friends like Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong'o in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 44 total posts 8 posts