Mayhem-Laden WHITE HOUSE DOWN Trailer Reduces Washington D.C. To Rubble!
I get the feeling that OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN was the appetizer for WHITE HOUSE DOWN's full-scale Emmerich-ing of, at the very least, our executive and legislative branches of government. Maybe the judicial takes it in the shorts, too. We'll just have to wait and see.
But judging from this new trailer, it looks like Emmerich has adapted nicely to the DIE HARD mode of action filmmaking. The James Vanderbilt screenplay sold for $3 million two years ago, and, having read it, it's got the potential to be one of the most satisfying DIE HARD-model movies in years. Also, consider this: Michael Murphy plays the Vice President. Michael Motherfucking Murphy. Get them midnight tix now, son.
WHITE HOUSE DOWN opens June 28, 2013.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 438 total posts 52 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 225 total posts 47 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1479 total posts 36 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 179 total posts 34 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 723 total posts 32 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 22 total posts 12 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 157 total posts 12 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 41 total posts 8 posts
- AICN COMICS Q&@: Russ Sheath talks to artist Humberto Ramos about his new sketchbook MY MARVELS: Vol 2! -- 8 total posts 8 posts
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells Himself In Viral Teaser For Dan Gilroy's NIGHTCRAWLER! -- 49 total posts 8 posts