Mayhem-Laden WHITE HOUSE DOWN Trailer Reduces Washington D.C. To Rubble!
I get the feeling that OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN was the appetizer for WHITE HOUSE DOWN's full-scale Emmerich-ing of, at the very least, our executive and legislative branches of government. Maybe the judicial takes it in the shorts, too. We'll just have to wait and see.
But judging from this new trailer, it looks like Emmerich has adapted nicely to the DIE HARD mode of action filmmaking. The James Vanderbilt screenplay sold for $3 million two years ago, and, having read it, it's got the potential to be one of the most satisfying DIE HARD-model movies in years. Also, consider this: Michael Murphy plays the Vice President. Michael Motherfucking Murphy. Get them midnight tix now, son.
WHITE HOUSE DOWN opens June 28, 2013.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 168 total posts 103 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 398 total posts 42 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 261 total posts 32 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 87 total posts 26 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 22 total posts 22 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 39 total posts 18 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 192 total posts 9 posts
- A Trailer And Poster For THE PYRAMID, Produced By Alexandre Aja!! -- 75 total posts 5 posts
- Starved For STAR TREK?? Have A Gander At This Eye-Opening 20-Minute Teaser For AXANAR!! -- 179 total posts 5 posts