Mayhem-Laden WHITE HOUSE DOWN Trailer Reduces Washington D.C. To Rubble!
I get the feeling that OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN was the appetizer for WHITE HOUSE DOWN's full-scale Emmerich-ing of, at the very least, our executive and legislative branches of government. Maybe the judicial takes it in the shorts, too. We'll just have to wait and see.
But judging from this new trailer, it looks like Emmerich has adapted nicely to the DIE HARD mode of action filmmaking. The James Vanderbilt screenplay sold for $3 million two years ago, and, having read it, it's got the potential to be one of the most satisfying DIE HARD-model movies in years. Also, consider this: Michael Murphy plays the Vice President. Michael Motherfucking Murphy. Get them midnight tix now, son.
WHITE HOUSE DOWN opens June 28, 2013.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 443 total posts 29 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 287 total posts 11 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 170 total posts 6 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 206 total posts 4 posts
- The New Trailer For THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 1 Hints That The Movie Is Freakin’ Huge!! -- 284 total posts 4 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 229 total posts 3 posts
- Meryl Streep Bewitches the First INTO THE WOODS Poster! -- 54 total posts 3 posts
- Kelvington Says Tonight’s DOCTOR WHO Is A Perfect Episode – Were It Not For The Episode’s Foreshadowing!! -- 158 total posts 2 posts
- 12 TIFF reviews from 'garbageman33' covers everything from Gyllenhaal in NIGHTCRAWLER to Baumbach's WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! -- 3 total posts 1 post
- A New Promo For STAR WARS REBELS Brings Action And Character Intros!! -- 76 total posts 1 post