Mayhem-Laden WHITE HOUSE DOWN Trailer Reduces Washington D.C. To Rubble!
I get the feeling that OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN was the appetizer for WHITE HOUSE DOWN's full-scale Emmerich-ing of, at the very least, our executive and legislative branches of government. Maybe the judicial takes it in the shorts, too. We'll just have to wait and see.
But judging from this new trailer, it looks like Emmerich has adapted nicely to the DIE HARD mode of action filmmaking. The James Vanderbilt screenplay sold for $3 million two years ago, and, having read it, it's got the potential to be one of the most satisfying DIE HARD-model movies in years. Also, consider this: Michael Murphy plays the Vice President. Michael Motherfucking Murphy. Get them midnight tix now, son.
WHITE HOUSE DOWN opens June 28, 2013.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 305 total posts 177 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 260 total posts 49 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 61 total posts 48 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 568 total posts 46 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 47 total posts 28 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 41 total posts 28 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 244 total posts 19 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 721 total posts 16 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 122 total posts 14 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 145 total posts 13 posts