The New TRANSFORMERS Movie Casts A Human Villain As The TRANSFORMERS Chinese Reality Show Ramps Up!!
Kelsey Grammer is signing on to Michael Bay's forth TRANSFORMER picture, which looks be begin shooting quite soon and due in theaters June 2014 featuring completely re-designed bots.
Grammer will play Harold Attinger, a counter intelligence guy.
...reveals THIS piece over at Deadline.
While best known for his leading roles on FRASIER and BOSS, Grammer is no stranger to Geek genre fare - having played Hank McCoy/Beast in X-MEN: THE LAST STAND and Captain Morgan Bateson on STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION's Cause and Effect - whose ship kept splodin' Enterprise over and over again (to the immense annoyance of Picard and his posse).
Meanwhile, the Chinese reality show being used to cast four speaking parts for the film is now swinging into full gear.
Between 50,000 and 80,000 Chinese citizens are expected to enter the competition to win four speaking roles opposite Mark Wahlberg in the summer 2014 film, which will be partially shot in China.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 300 total posts 19 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 575 total posts 9 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 225 total posts 5 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 194 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 249 total posts 3 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 195 total posts 2 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 288 total posts 2 posts