The Teaser Poster For Lars von Trier's NYMPHOMANIAC Has Arrived!! (No, It Doesn't Show Shiawang)
A teaser poster for Lars von Triers' next film is now circulating. Given that the picture's title and subject matter - the poster pretty much is what it is...and doesn't pretend otherwise. More or less encapsulating LVT in a nutshell, as far as I'm concerned (and I respect him for this).
Word is Shia LaBeouf sent his homemade hump tapes to LVT as part of his campaign to land a role in this film. If every job would accept the same as a resume, think about how much easier and awesomer the world would be. I mean, the AICN crew could be running Hollywood!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- War Machine to join Iron Man and friends in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!?! -- 37 total posts 37 posts
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 401 total posts 7 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 309 total posts 5 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 96 total posts 4 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 114 total posts 4 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 129 total posts 4 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 183 total posts 3 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 186 total posts 2 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 157 total posts 2 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 271 total posts 2 posts