The Teaser Poster For Lars von Trier's NYMPHOMANIAC Has Arrived!! (No, It Doesn't Show Shiawang)
A teaser poster for Lars von Triers' next film is now circulating. Given that the picture's title and subject matter - the poster pretty much is what it is...and doesn't pretend otherwise. More or less encapsulating LVT in a nutshell, as far as I'm concerned (and I respect him for this).
Word is Shia LaBeouf sent his homemade hump tapes to LVT as part of his campaign to land a role in this film. If every job would accept the same as a resume, think about how much easier and awesomer the world would be. I mean, the AICN crew could be running Hollywood!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So The MAN OF STEEL Sequel Has (At Least) A Third Superhero In It... -- 590 total posts 49 posts
- Joe Dante's Making A New Movie Called BURYING THE EX And You Can Be A Part Of It! -- 19 total posts 14 posts
- More Angry Volcano Action in this New Trailer for Pompeii! -- 58 total posts 13 posts
- WARCRAFT is getting its cast together! Adds Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, and more! -- 55 total posts 12 posts
- Beatles' manager Brian Epstein to get his own flick, entitled THE FIFTH BEATLE! -- 38 total posts 11 posts
- More pics of zombied-out Aubrey Plaza in LIFE AFTER BETH! -- 42 total posts 7 posts
- Fan Of The 2010 Paul Bettany Angry Angel Movie LEGION?? Syfy Just Ordered To Series The TV Version!! -- 9 total posts 5 posts
- Rinko Kikuchi looks for the buried loot from FARGO in KUMIKO, THE TREASURE HUNTER (based on a true story)! -- 17 total posts 4 posts
- Our first clip from the VERONICA MARS movie! Plus, a release date!! -- 28 total posts 4 posts
- FAST AND FURIOUS 7 to be scrapped entirely? -- 278 total posts 3 posts