‘Fuck No!!’ . Hercules Loves
Tonight’s Season Finale Of
PARKS AND RECREATION!!
Parks And Recreation 5.22 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Are You Better Off?”
Teleplay is credited to series mastermind Mike Schur.
What says NBC?
“Leslie celebrates her first year as a city councilor. A surprise discovery leads Andy to call the only man he knows who can help with the investigation: retired Special Agent Burt Macklin. Meanwhile, April gets some life-changing news, and Tom debates a big business opportunity.”
What is Andy’s surprise discovery?
Something he finds while looking for his hoodie in Ron’s trash.
Is someone offering to franchise Tom’s Rent-A-Swag?
That was my guess. But Tom’s guess is Babyface heard his demo and wants to offer him a record deal.
Give us a hint regarding April’s life-changing news.
It will surprise no viewer who’s been paying attention this season.
How does it start?
Outside Ron Swanson’s cabin. Leslie is passing out folders regarding Founder’s Week.
The big news?
This episode features the fleeting return of a beloved slumming movie actor. Hint: not Paul Rudd.
What else is NBC not telling us?
Jenny Slate’s character Mona Lisa is still Tom’s girlfriend.
Leslie’s description of the Rose Bowl Parade. The tragic misunderstanding described by Chris Traeger. Ann’s reaction to Andy’s discovery. The hospital stat that’s down 40 percent. April’s plans for creepy Armenians. The actor playing the guy who makes Tom the offer. “But on to less grisly news.” “Who’d like to start? Uh oh!” “Not what I said.” “We’re now ninth.” “Equal to a hundred pregnant manatees.” “Our Goo.” “That’s her brand.” “To humanity?” “Stop wagging your finger!!”
What’s not so great?
No more “Parks” until next fall. Assuming it’s renewed when NBC announces its fall schedule May 13. (For the record, I put its chances of a sixth season at 99.98%)
How does the season end, spoiler-boy?
Andy gasps as his mystery is solved.
9:30 p.m. Thursday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 78 total posts 76 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 83 total posts 57 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 54 total posts 54 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 41 total posts 41 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 182 total posts 40 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 143 total posts 39 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 63 total posts 37 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 59 total posts 34 posts
- Merrick Stands Up In The Milky Way To Be Pummeled By The Greatness Of COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY!! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- Yowzwa!! Here’s 4 Minutes Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! -- 203 total posts 26 posts