‘Fuck No!!’ . Hercules Loves
Tonight’s Season Finale Of
PARKS AND RECREATION!!
Parks And Recreation 5.22 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Are You Better Off?”
Teleplay is credited to series mastermind Mike Schur.
What says NBC?
“Leslie celebrates her first year as a city councilor. A surprise discovery leads Andy to call the only man he knows who can help with the investigation: retired Special Agent Burt Macklin. Meanwhile, April gets some life-changing news, and Tom debates a big business opportunity.”
What is Andy’s surprise discovery?
Something he finds while looking for his hoodie in Ron’s trash.
Is someone offering to franchise Tom’s Rent-A-Swag?
That was my guess. But Tom’s guess is Babyface heard his demo and wants to offer him a record deal.
Give us a hint regarding April’s life-changing news.
It will surprise no viewer who’s been paying attention this season.
How does it start?
Outside Ron Swanson’s cabin. Leslie is passing out folders regarding Founder’s Week.
The big news?
This episode features the fleeting return of a beloved slumming movie actor. Hint: not Paul Rudd.
What else is NBC not telling us?
Jenny Slate’s character Mona Lisa is still Tom’s girlfriend.
Leslie’s description of the Rose Bowl Parade. The tragic misunderstanding described by Chris Traeger. Ann’s reaction to Andy’s discovery. The hospital stat that’s down 40 percent. April’s plans for creepy Armenians. The actor playing the guy who makes Tom the offer. “But on to less grisly news.” “Who’d like to start? Uh oh!” “Not what I said.” “We’re now ninth.” “Equal to a hundred pregnant manatees.” “Our Goo.” “That’s her brand.” “To humanity?” “Stop wagging your finger!!”
What’s not so great?
No more “Parks” until next fall. Assuming it’s renewed when NBC announces its fall schedule May 13. (For the record, I put its chances of a sixth season at 99.98%)
How does the season end, spoiler-boy?
Andy gasps as his mystery is solved.
9:30 p.m. Thursday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Matthew McConaughey as Randall Flag in THE STAND?!! -- 164 total posts 36 posts
- Take A ‘Deep Breath’ - The DOCTOR WHO S8 Weekend Docbacks Begin Now!! -- 122 total posts 13 posts
- Get A Grip On Denzel Washington’s EQUALIZER!! -- 115 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Season Premiere Of DOCTOR WHO And Asks: Why Is It So Terrible?? -- 170 total posts 5 posts
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 162 total posts 3 posts
- An Andrew Dominik-written, Justin Lin-directed SHAOLIN TEMPLE remake is in the works! -- 26 total posts 3 posts
- AICN Tabletop: Abstruse Reports On GenCon 2014! -- 14 total posts 2 posts
- BIG BROTHER Eviction Nine!! RECTIFY & ROOKIE BLUE Finales!! New GARFUNKLE, JESUS, NAKED, QUEST, WORST, MARRIED, MYTHBUSTERS, RUSH, RECTIFY, DOOMSDAY, DEFIANCE, SWEDEN, SATISFACTION, ENGELS, GAME, BOO BOO, BAD, BIBLE!! Bunnymen On LETTERMAN!! Rehearsals On CONAN!! Herc’s Thursday TV Talkback!! -- 18 total posts 2 posts
- Is Tarantino about to make Jennifer Lawrence one of THE HATEFUL EIGHT!?! -- 163 total posts 2 posts
- Jeremy Receives His Marching Orders From Combat Carl Weathers For TOY STORY OF TERROR! -- 25 total posts 1 post