‘Fuck No!!’ . Hercules Loves
Tonight’s Season Finale Of
PARKS AND RECREATION!!
Parks And Recreation 5.22 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Are You Better Off?”
Teleplay is credited to series mastermind Mike Schur.
What says NBC?
“Leslie celebrates her first year as a city councilor. A surprise discovery leads Andy to call the only man he knows who can help with the investigation: retired Special Agent Burt Macklin. Meanwhile, April gets some life-changing news, and Tom debates a big business opportunity.”
What is Andy’s surprise discovery?
Something he finds while looking for his hoodie in Ron’s trash.
Is someone offering to franchise Tom’s Rent-A-Swag?
That was my guess. But Tom’s guess is Babyface heard his demo and wants to offer him a record deal.
Give us a hint regarding April’s life-changing news.
It will surprise no viewer who’s been paying attention this season.
How does it start?
Outside Ron Swanson’s cabin. Leslie is passing out folders regarding Founder’s Week.
The big news?
This episode features the fleeting return of a beloved slumming movie actor. Hint: not Paul Rudd.
What else is NBC not telling us?
Jenny Slate’s character Mona Lisa is still Tom’s girlfriend.
Leslie’s description of the Rose Bowl Parade. The tragic misunderstanding described by Chris Traeger. Ann’s reaction to Andy’s discovery. The hospital stat that’s down 40 percent. April’s plans for creepy Armenians. The actor playing the guy who makes Tom the offer. “But on to less grisly news.” “Who’d like to start? Uh oh!” “Not what I said.” “We’re now ninth.” “Equal to a hundred pregnant manatees.” “Our Goo.” “That’s her brand.” “To humanity?” “Stop wagging your finger!!”
What’s not so great?
No more “Parks” until next fall. Assuming it’s renewed when NBC announces its fall schedule May 13. (For the record, I put its chances of a sixth season at 99.98%)
How does the season end, spoiler-boy?
Andy gasps as his mystery is solved.
9:30 p.m. Thursday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 298 total posts 148 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 427 total posts 146 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 317 total posts 71 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 34 total posts 34 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 247 total posts 27 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 211 total posts 21 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 586 total posts 20 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 13 total posts 13 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 205 total posts 12 posts
- 3rd week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: Welles,Wilder,Svankmajer, Mann,Jeong, Sirk,Trier & more!!! -- 153 total posts 7 posts