JJ's Enterprise in Space.... for real
Hey folks, Harry here... There are days where I find something on my Facebook feed that just kind of blows my mind. I'm friends with a Steve Schnier of Canada. He had this crazy insane geek compelled notion when he saw JJ Abrams' Enterprise model. I bet that'd look cool in space. And he set about to do it! And film it! And recover it!
So he launched his Enterprise model:
And today he posted this pic of the model in SPACE!
It wound up coming down in Georgian Bay, Canada... The HONEY HARBOUR BOAT CLUB AND MARINA recovered the rig and returned it to Steve. His latest postings tell us that he'll be posting the first video of a model Enterprise launched into Space and recovered. I'll update this story with that - as soon as I see it!
But man. That's just too cool. He isn't attached to the new STAR TREK, he's just a fan that saw the ship and had a notion of boldly taking it where no NCC-1701 has gone before. TOO COOL! Now somebody get the Millenium Falcon up there!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 61 total posts 29 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 367 total posts 27 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 164 total posts 16 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 12 total posts 12 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 15 total posts 9 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 82 total posts 6 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 98 total posts 5 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 272 total posts 5 posts