Sunday Brings MAD MEN 6.5!!
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Don cheated on Baked Beans to make a play for the Coca-Cola of condiments.
* Stan got stoned in a small office marked “Private.”
* Peggy stole Don’s act.
* Megan made out in a maid’s outfit.
* Joan and her married friend went on a stranger-kissing tour.
* Megan and Don found themselves propositioned by Megan’s swinging soap opera boss.
* Harry demanded a partnership.
I must say, Megan Calvert Draper has emerged as quite the “Mad Men” heroine. I loved the tact, charm and intellect she employed in breaking the news to Don that she’d just been assigned a love scene.
And I loved where they took Harry and Joan last week.
AMC says of tonight’s “The Flood”:
Peggy plans for the future. Roger courts a potential client.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 495 total posts 155 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 173 total posts 141 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 129 total posts 129 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 123 total posts 123 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 82 total posts 82 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 195 total posts 47 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 116 total posts 40 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 40 total posts 27 posts