Sunday Brings MAD MEN 6.5!!
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Don cheated on Baked Beans to make a play for the Coca-Cola of condiments.
* Stan got stoned in a small office marked “Private.”
* Peggy stole Don’s act.
* Megan made out in a maid’s outfit.
* Joan and her married friend went on a stranger-kissing tour.
* Megan and Don found themselves propositioned by Megan’s swinging soap opera boss.
* Harry demanded a partnership.
I must say, Megan Calvert Draper has emerged as quite the “Mad Men” heroine. I loved the tact, charm and intellect she employed in breaking the news to Don that she’d just been assigned a love scene.
And I loved where they took Harry and Joan last week.
AMC says of tonight’s “The Flood”:
Peggy plans for the future. Roger courts a potential client.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 84 total posts 84 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 286 total posts 21 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 144 total posts 15 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 299 total posts 12 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 108 total posts 11 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 107 total posts 10 posts
- Capone dances the line between loving Chadwick Boseman as James Brown and frustration with the rest of GET ON UP!!! -- 9 total posts 9 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 761 total posts 8 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 213 total posts 6 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 344 total posts 4 posts