Sunday Brings MAD MEN 6.5!!
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Don cheated on Baked Beans to make a play for the Coca-Cola of condiments.
* Stan got stoned in a small office marked “Private.”
* Peggy stole Don’s act.
* Megan made out in a maid’s outfit.
* Joan and her married friend went on a stranger-kissing tour.
* Megan and Don found themselves propositioned by Megan’s swinging soap opera boss.
* Harry demanded a partnership.
I must say, Megan Calvert Draper has emerged as quite the “Mad Men” heroine. I loved the tact, charm and intellect she employed in breaking the news to Don that she’d just been assigned a love scene.
And I loved where they took Harry and Joan last week.
AMC says of tonight’s “The Flood”:
Peggy plans for the future. Roger courts a potential client.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Is this our first look at The Thing from Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR reboot!?! -- 145 total posts 130 posts
- Nordling Reviews GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 105 total posts 105 posts
- "The walrus is far more evolved than any man I've ever known...present company included." Trailer for Kevin Smith's TUSK has arrived! -- 71 total posts 60 posts
- Capone believes HERCULES does a Rock-solid job demystifying and reinforcing the myth!!! -- 57 total posts 57 posts
- SDCC '14: James Gunn to write and direct the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY sequel!! -- 97 total posts 45 posts
- Capone can't decide if Luc Besson's LUCY is a dumb movie about smart people or a smart movie about dumb people. Whatever it is, he still mostly digs it!!! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- Footage of discarded concept art, interviews with Tim Burton and Kevin Smith, and Nicolas Cage in flight in this trailer for THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES! -- 129 total posts 33 posts
- UPDATED! Has Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Casting Search Gone To Phoenix? -- 269 total posts 32 posts
- Learn Which STAR TREK Icon Joins GAME OF THRONES Next Season!! (Hint: Not Nimoy!!) -- 29 total posts 29 posts
- Patrick Wilson drops out of ANT-MAN!! -- 117 total posts 29 posts