Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Don cheated on Baked Beans to make a play for the Coca-Cola of condiments.
* Stan got stoned in a small office marked “Private.”
* Peggy stole Don’s act.
* Megan made out in a maid’s outfit.
* Joan and her married friend went on a stranger-kissing tour.
* Megan and Don found themselves propositioned by Megan’s swinging soap opera boss.
* Harry demanded a partnership.
I must say, Megan Calvert Draper has emerged as quite the “Mad Men” heroine. I loved the tact, charm and intellect she employed in breaking the news to Don that she’d just been assigned a love scene.
And I loved where they took Harry and Joan last week.
AMC says of tonight’s “The Flood”:
Peggy plans for the future. Roger courts a potential client.