John Ary's Video Review Of IRON MAN 3!!
John Ary here with a look at Tony Stark's latest cinematic adventure... Iron Man 3 has 5 really good action scenes with some decent detective mystery beats to fill in the rest of the movie.
It delivers on just about every promise the trailers make to you: lots of Iron Man suits, explosions, a menacing bad guy and Robert Downey Jr. saying funny things. Marvel played it safe with this one, never letting Tony stray too far into dark territory, even as he battles with anxiety attacks and post-traumatic stress syndrome.
I was a bit disappointed that his new found weakness, derived from the great Chitauri battle of New York, never really played into the action or the story, outside of some tension with Pepper. Here are my thoughts directly after seeing it...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 490 total posts 197 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 137 total posts 137 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 86 total posts 86 posts
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 679 total posts 84 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- The BBCs Confirm 'Time of the Doctor' DOCTOR WHO Christmas Special Transmit Times!! + New Promo Art And Pics!! -- 84 total posts 45 posts
- Capone feels burned by the out-of-control acting in OUT OF THE FURNACE!!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 35 total posts 35 posts
- LIFE OF PI Scribe David Magee to Pen New NARNIA Film! -- 126 total posts 28 posts
- Watch Tom Hiddleston sway with Tilda Swinton in this clip from ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 39 total posts 25 posts