HERCULES ON THE RADIO!!
Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks About The Latest MAD MEN, THRONES And HANNIBAL!! Plus The Latest IRON MAN, STAR TREK And STAR WARS News!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT/11pm ET!!
Tonight the KERN Krew and I discuss all the nerd news!
Here’s a question I’ve been pondering. If the monsters are 200 feet tall, why not build 1,000-foot robots?
Plus? Remember “Up All Night”?
“Ask Mr. KERN” airs Saturdays 8:05 p.m. to 10 p.m. Pacific Time. No matter where you are you can listen to the show LIVE by hitting the “Listen Live” button at kernradio.com.
Best of all, you, constant reader, can join this very nerdy conversation.
The toll-free call-in line is:
Call in drunk, as I always do, but watch your language. This is not a podcast. This monster goes out over the air on all 50,000 watts of Southern California’s KERN-AM.
Have something better to do tonight? Want to listen to older shows? Head over to the “Ask Mr. KERN” archives!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 436 total posts 9 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 477 total posts 7 posts
- Penultimate HOMELAND!! New BURGERS, SIMPSONS, GUY, DAD, MENTALIST, ONCE, REVENGE, BETRAYAL, TREME & SEX!! Mandela On 60 MINUTES!! AMAZING RACE Finale!! Last MENTALIST Of 2013!! BONNIE & CLYDE Premiere!! Herc's Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 32 total posts 2 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 210 total posts 1 post
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 185 total posts 1 post