Latest Iron Man 3 clip focuses on emotion over spectacle!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I'm super excited to check out Iron Man 3 tonight, especially since my lovely Australian friends have been watching it for, like, days and weeks and stuff and telling me how awesome it is and how better they are than us Americans and I hate them forever.
I'm an adult, though, and am calmly counting down the minutes/seconds until tonight's big screening, but in the meantime here's the lastest clip released by Paramount. Instead of showing off the action and crazy awesome effects work, this one shows us a glimpse at the heart of the movie: Pepper and Tony's relationship. We see a vulnerability to Tony Stark here that I love and can't wait to see explored in Shane Black's film.
Enjoy the minute long dramatic clip!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 486 total posts 72 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 311 total posts 35 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 177 total posts 13 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 213 total posts 11 posts
- 12 TIFF reviews from 'garbageman33' covers everything from Gyllenhaal in NIGHTCRAWLER to Baumbach's WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! -- 12 total posts 10 posts
- Meryl Streep Bewitches the First INTO THE WOODS Poster! -- 61 total posts 10 posts
- Here’s A 4+ Minute Clip From THE EQUALIZER!! -- 61 total posts 7 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 109 total posts 7 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 146 total posts 6 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 27 total posts 5 posts