Latest Iron Man 3 clip focuses on emotion over spectacle!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I'm super excited to check out Iron Man 3 tonight, especially since my lovely Australian friends have been watching it for, like, days and weeks and stuff and telling me how awesome it is and how better they are than us Americans and I hate them forever.
I'm an adult, though, and am calmly counting down the minutes/seconds until tonight's big screening, but in the meantime here's the lastest clip released by Paramount. Instead of showing off the action and crazy awesome effects work, this one shows us a glimpse at the heart of the movie: Pepper and Tony's relationship. We see a vulnerability to Tony Stark here that I love and can't wait to see explored in Shane Black's film.
Enjoy the minute long dramatic clip!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 320 total posts 255 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 218 total posts 218 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 157 total posts 96 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 446 total posts 90 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 68 total posts 68 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 284 total posts 55 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- BIG HERO 6 Coming To Disney Infinity 2.0!! And STAR WARS!? -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- A New Poster For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE (It Has A Great Cast)!! -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 217 total posts 34 posts