Latest Iron Man 3 clip focuses on emotion over spectacle!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I'm super excited to check out Iron Man 3 tonight, especially since my lovely Australian friends have been watching it for, like, days and weeks and stuff and telling me how awesome it is and how better they are than us Americans and I hate them forever.
I'm an adult, though, and am calmly counting down the minutes/seconds until tonight's big screening, but in the meantime here's the lastest clip released by Paramount. Instead of showing off the action and crazy awesome effects work, this one shows us a glimpse at the heart of the movie: Pepper and Tony's relationship. We see a vulnerability to Tony Stark here that I love and can't wait to see explored in Shane Black's film.
Enjoy the minute long dramatic clip!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 554 total posts 554 posts
- Jason Momoa to potentially play Doomsday in the upcoming BATMAN/SUPERMAN film!?!? -- 531 total posts 531 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 307 total posts 186 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 190 total posts 131 posts
- Ben Whishaw to Play Freddie Mercury! Dexter Fletcher on Board to Direct! -- 87 total posts 87 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 189 total posts 75 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- Trailer for LEGENDS OF OZ: DOROTHY'S RETURN! -- 73 total posts 73 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 68 total posts 68 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 376 total posts 60 posts