Latest Iron Man 3 clip focuses on emotion over spectacle!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I'm super excited to check out Iron Man 3 tonight, especially since my lovely Australian friends have been watching it for, like, days and weeks and stuff and telling me how awesome it is and how better they are than us Americans and I hate them forever.
I'm an adult, though, and am calmly counting down the minutes/seconds until tonight's big screening, but in the meantime here's the lastest clip released by Paramount. Instead of showing off the action and crazy awesome effects work, this one shows us a glimpse at the heart of the movie: Pepper and Tony's relationship. We see a vulnerability to Tony Stark here that I love and can't wait to see explored in Shane Black's film.
Enjoy the minute long dramatic clip!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So The MAN OF STEEL Sequel Has (At Least) A Third Superhero In It... -- 551 total posts 10 posts
- WARCRAFT is getting its cast together! Adds Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, and more! -- 52 total posts 9 posts
- More Angry Volcano Action in this New Trailer for Pompeii! -- 53 total posts 8 posts
- Beatles' manager Brian Epstein to get his own flick, entitled THE FIFTH BEATLE! -- 30 total posts 3 posts
- Rinko Kikuchi looks for the buried loot from FARGO in KUMIKO, THE TREASURE HUNTER (based on a true story)! -- 16 total posts 3 posts
- Fan Of The 2010 Paul Bettany Angry Angel Movie LEGION?? Syfy Just Ordered To Series The TV Version!! -- 6 total posts 2 posts
- Earlier Versions Of THE DARK CRYSTAL...Probably Felt A Lot Like This!! -- 103 total posts 2 posts
- These pics from AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 show off Electro's lair and some serious lightning attacks! -- 318 total posts 2 posts
- Herc’s Seen Tonight’s First Two Episodes Of Frank Darabont’s New TNT Series MOB CITY!! -- 10 total posts 1 post
- Capone has a little piece of PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES to show you. Don't be scared… -- 12 total posts 1 post