Latest Iron Man 3 clip focuses on emotion over spectacle!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I'm super excited to check out Iron Man 3 tonight, especially since my lovely Australian friends have been watching it for, like, days and weeks and stuff and telling me how awesome it is and how better they are than us Americans and I hate them forever.
I'm an adult, though, and am calmly counting down the minutes/seconds until tonight's big screening, but in the meantime here's the lastest clip released by Paramount. Instead of showing off the action and crazy awesome effects work, this one shows us a glimpse at the heart of the movie: Pepper and Tony's relationship. We see a vulnerability to Tony Stark here that I love and can't wait to see explored in Shane Black's film.
Enjoy the minute long dramatic clip!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 250 total posts 151 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 374 total posts 129 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 229 total posts 91 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 241 total posts 80 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 90 total posts 56 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 176 total posts 53 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 57 total posts 43 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 65 total posts 27 posts