Can You Stare Down Chris Hemsworth In The Poster For Ron Howard's RUSH?
Honestly, I wasn't terribly impressed with the trailer for RUSH, Ron Howard's biopic on James Hunt (Chris Hemsworth) and his rivalry with Niki Lauda (Daniel Bruhl). But it's just a first look, and I did like that the trailer wasn't overly flashy, but felt straight out of the time period. And Chris Hemsworth is turning out to be a really interesting actor. In the inevitable POINT BREAK remake, I think we have our Bodhi.
And if this were the 1970s, I imagine this poster would have been on my sister's wall, right next to Shaun Cassidy's. Between this and THOR: THE DARK WORLD, Hemsworth will be having a great year if these movies live up to their potential. And for those adept at staring contests, this is the perfect poster to practice on. So... NO BLINKING (click to enlarge)!
RUSH opens this September.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 199 total posts 199 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 85 total posts 83 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 76 total posts 76 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 87 total posts 61 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 73 total posts 47 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 150 total posts 46 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 185 total posts 43 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- Merrick Stands Up In The Milky Way To Be Pummeled By The Greatness Of COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts