‘I’m Going To Call
In A Sketch Artist!!’
Herc Implores: Do Not Miss Tonight’s Exceedingly Eventful Penultimate AMERICANS!!
The Americans 1.12 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited (as was last week’s) to Joshua Brand (creator of “St. Elsewhere” and “Northern Exposure”) & Melissa James Gibson (screenwriter of the upcoming big-screen Rudd-Giamatti tree comedy “Almost Christmas”).
What says FX?
“One of Elizabeth's agents has key intel for sale, but she and Philip find themselves taking increasingly greater risks for what could well be a set-up. Meanwhile, Stan's pursuit of Directorate S suddenly begins to yield unexpected results.”
How does it start?
“I don’t like surprises, Sanford,” warns a disguised Elizabeth.
Is Stanford the agent with the “key intel for sale”?
How much does he want for the key intel?
The big news?
FX’s description, as befitting a spy series, is highly deceptive. Only a fraction of tonight’s episode concerns itself with Sanford and his intel.
What else is FX not telling us?
Daughter Paige meets a new character, the beautiful and talented Sarah.
What’s doing with Martha and Clark?
Oh, Clark has big plans for Martha.
The language in Nina’s oath. The jar. The homage to Mountain. “It’s easy to say from the sidelines.” “No, it was there.” “Jumpy!” “They live 2000 miles away on an old dirt road!” “I need you there.”
What’s not so good?
Nothing. This is the most exciting installment since episode two.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Nina finds herself alone with Arkady Ivanovich.
10 p.m. Wednesday. FX.
The Blu-ray second season of “Star Trek: The Next Generation,” $114.99 in September and $73.90 last week, has fallen (this week only) to its lowest price ever: $52.49!! (60% Off!!) Cheaper Than Used!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 316 total posts 87 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 83 total posts 83 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 80 total posts 80 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 255 total posts 69 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 311 total posts 64 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 103 total posts 50 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 247 total posts 14 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 288 total posts 13 posts
- AICN Austin's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Screening at Alamo Lakeline is set! Come join the fun! -- 67 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 36 total posts 9 posts