The Behind the Scenes Pics of the Day is a man who would rather be known as a cuckold than a fool.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Picture.
Sorry for the lack of BTS pics lately. Let’s fix that shit right here and now with some Kubrick, shall we?
You can never go wrong with Kubrick and as such I think I might go ahead and line up a few Kubrick shots in a row. Why not?
Today we’ll check out a still from the making of Barry Lyndon featuring Ryan O’Neal in his Barry Lyndon getup and Kubrick. I’m probably going to get smacked for this, but I’m not sure who the third person on the camera cart is. I thought it could be John Alcott, but it doesn’t look like him. Perhaps producer Bernard Williams? Or someone wholly obvious that I’m totally missing.
Either way, it’s a cool pic. Thanks to Criterion for the shot!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tomorrow’s BTS pic is a writer and is not to be disturbed.
I’ve got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here to visit Page One and Click here to visit Page Two
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 300 total posts 19 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 575 total posts 9 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 225 total posts 5 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 194 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 249 total posts 3 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 195 total posts 2 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 288 total posts 2 posts