Feige confirms Daredevil has returned to the Marvel family!
We know Marvel's been kicking ass (and if word about the awesomeness of Iron Man 3 is right, then the streak is continuing into Phase 2), but can you imagine the world's we'd be seeing if they had all their characters? Fantastic Four, Spider-Man and X-Men mixing it up with Tony Stark, Hulk and Guardians of the Galaxy? Can you imagine a cinematic world where Thanos and Galactus both existed? Holy shit!
Sadly that world isn't very likely, but Daredevil falling back to Marvel is a small victory in that direction. I still hold that the only way for Marvel to surprise us with their stingers anymore is to work out deals with Fox or Sony and have one of their characters pop up.
Anyway, Daredevil can now exist in the Marvel Film Universe. I wouldn't expect a rush to make a stand-alone movie, but it'd be cool to see Matt Murdock pop up in Phase 2 or 3 somewhere.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 240 total posts 141 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 359 total posts 114 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 218 total posts 80 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 219 total posts 58 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 90 total posts 56 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 173 total posts 50 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 44 total posts 30 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 376 total posts 20 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 49 total posts 20 posts