Feige confirms Daredevil has returned to the Marvel family!
We know Marvel's been kicking ass (and if word about the awesomeness of Iron Man 3 is right, then the streak is continuing into Phase 2), but can you imagine the world's we'd be seeing if they had all their characters? Fantastic Four, Spider-Man and X-Men mixing it up with Tony Stark, Hulk and Guardians of the Galaxy? Can you imagine a cinematic world where Thanos and Galactus both existed? Holy shit!
Sadly that world isn't very likely, but Daredevil falling back to Marvel is a small victory in that direction. I still hold that the only way for Marvel to surprise us with their stingers anymore is to work out deals with Fox or Sony and have one of their characters pop up.
Anyway, Daredevil can now exist in the Marvel Film Universe. I wouldn't expect a rush to make a stand-alone movie, but it'd be cool to see Matt Murdock pop up in Phase 2 or 3 somewhere.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 107 total posts 107 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 157 total posts 74 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 94 total posts 52 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 198 total posts 34 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 328 total posts 33 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 91 total posts 30 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 38 total posts 27 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 87 total posts 26 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 71 total posts 22 posts