Brad Pitt gets a FURY-ous hot LaBeouf injection!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. FURY is one of the most interesting films in development for me. David Ayer knocked it out of the park with End of Watch, Brad Pitt's coasting through the Dirty Harry-era Eastwood stage of his career and I'm a sucker for a good WW2 story, especially if it involves tanks!
Variety is reporting that Shia LaBeouf is in talks to joing Pitt as one of his tank crewmen in the flick, which is about a Sherman tank crew behind enemy lines as the Nazi regime collapses in the final days of WW2.
I imagine it'll be claustrophobic and intense and full of character development since Ayer is writing and directing. In other words, it has the potential to be Das Boot on land. If it's even near that ballpark I'll be super psyched!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 247 total posts 247 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 590 total posts 176 posts
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 98 total posts 98 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 356 total posts 81 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 71 total posts 71 posts
- More Details On The Upcoming And Promising ALIEN: ISOLATION Game!! 'Survivor Mode’!! -- 64 total posts 64 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 163 total posts 61 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- A New Trailer For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE!! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- 12 TIFF reviews from 'garbageman33' covers everything from Gyllenhaal in NIGHTCRAWLER to Baumbach's WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! -- 40 total posts 38 posts