Brad Pitt gets a FURY-ous hot LaBeouf injection!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. FURY is one of the most interesting films in development for me. David Ayer knocked it out of the park with End of Watch, Brad Pitt's coasting through the Dirty Harry-era Eastwood stage of his career and I'm a sucker for a good WW2 story, especially if it involves tanks!
Variety is reporting that Shia LaBeouf is in talks to joing Pitt as one of his tank crewmen in the flick, which is about a Sherman tank crew behind enemy lines as the Nazi regime collapses in the final days of WW2.
I imagine it'll be claustrophobic and intense and full of character development since Ayer is writing and directing. In other words, it has the potential to be Das Boot on land. If it's even near that ballpark I'll be super psyched!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 52 total posts 20 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 351 total posts 11 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 10 total posts 10 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 154 total posts 6 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 81 total posts 5 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 518 total posts 3 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 215 total posts 3 posts
THE LATE SHOW WITH
1993-2015 -- 424 total posts 2 posts