Brad Pitt gets a FURY-ous hot LaBeouf injection!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. FURY is one of the most interesting films in development for me. David Ayer knocked it out of the park with End of Watch, Brad Pitt's coasting through the Dirty Harry-era Eastwood stage of his career and I'm a sucker for a good WW2 story, especially if it involves tanks!
Variety is reporting that Shia LaBeouf is in talks to joing Pitt as one of his tank crewmen in the flick, which is about a Sherman tank crew behind enemy lines as the Nazi regime collapses in the final days of WW2.
I imagine it'll be claustrophobic and intense and full of character development since Ayer is writing and directing. In other words, it has the potential to be Das Boot on land. If it's even near that ballpark I'll be super psyched!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 295 total posts 39 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 76 total posts 30 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 148 total posts 22 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 157 total posts 21 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 47 total posts 19 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 212 total posts 19 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 162 total posts 15 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 303 total posts 14 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 109 total posts 14 posts
- A New Trailer For DOCTOR WHO: 'The Time of the Doctor' Is Eerie and 'Splody!! -- 34 total posts 10 posts