Brad Pitt gets a FURY-ous hot LaBeouf injection!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. FURY is one of the most interesting films in development for me. David Ayer knocked it out of the park with End of Watch, Brad Pitt's coasting through the Dirty Harry-era Eastwood stage of his career and I'm a sucker for a good WW2 story, especially if it involves tanks!
Variety is reporting that Shia LaBeouf is in talks to joing Pitt as one of his tank crewmen in the flick, which is about a Sherman tank crew behind enemy lines as the Nazi regime collapses in the final days of WW2.
I imagine it'll be claustrophobic and intense and full of character development since Ayer is writing and directing. In other words, it has the potential to be Das Boot on land. If it's even near that ballpark I'll be super psyched!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 96 total posts 96 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 432 total posts 92 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 123 total posts 91 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 181 total posts 33 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 107 total posts 31 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 36 total posts 23 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 44 total posts 23 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 26 total posts 20 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 17 total posts 17 posts