VHS2 gets a poster!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. VHS2 is a big step up from the first one in terms of consistency. I quite liked the movie out of SXSW and unlike the first film (which I also liked) there is a great "HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS SEGMENT" piece in the film that... well, holy fuckin' shit you have to see that segment (it involves a cult and The Raid's Gareth Evans).
Anyway, VHS2 now had an official poster that is reminiscent of the first film while also going for that Kubrickian red and black contrast. Yes, I used "Kubrickian" to describe a piece of marketing for the latest found footage horror film. Sorry.
EW debuted the poster, which you can see in lower res here:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 117 total posts 93 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 473 total posts 83 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 175 total posts 71 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 638 total posts 36 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 79 total posts 33 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 93 total posts 29 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 163 total posts 18 posts
- Help Robert Meyer Burnett And Mark A. Altman Kickstart A Series Revisitation Of Their Ode To Geekosity, FREE ENTERPRISE!! -- 19 total posts 18 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 121 total posts 15 posts