VHS2 gets a poster!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. VHS2 is a big step up from the first one in terms of consistency. I quite liked the movie out of SXSW and unlike the first film (which I also liked) there is a great "HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS SEGMENT" piece in the film that... well, holy fuckin' shit you have to see that segment (it involves a cult and The Raid's Gareth Evans).
Anyway, VHS2 now had an official poster that is reminiscent of the first film while also going for that Kubrickian red and black contrast. Yes, I used "Kubrickian" to describe a piece of marketing for the latest found footage horror film. Sorry.
EW debuted the poster, which you can see in lower res here:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 213 total posts 213 posts
- Cyborg is confirmed to appear in BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN, and we know who's going to play him! -- 179 total posts 179 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 457 total posts 120 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 113 total posts 113 posts
- UPDATED (17:15) with image of the cast in character! Meet Jon M. Chu's JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS!! -- 83 total posts 83 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 179 total posts 49 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 75 total posts 46 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 53 total posts 45 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 44 total posts 35 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 56 total posts 34 posts