VHS2 gets a poster!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. VHS2 is a big step up from the first one in terms of consistency. I quite liked the movie out of SXSW and unlike the first film (which I also liked) there is a great "HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS SEGMENT" piece in the film that... well, holy fuckin' shit you have to see that segment (it involves a cult and The Raid's Gareth Evans).
Anyway, VHS2 now had an official poster that is reminiscent of the first film while also going for that Kubrickian red and black contrast. Yes, I used "Kubrickian" to describe a piece of marketing for the latest found footage horror film. Sorry.
EW debuted the poster, which you can see in lower res here:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 199 total posts 64 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 237 total posts 46 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 55 total posts 18 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 103 total posts 17 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 174 total posts 8 posts
- The Friday Docback Rounds Up This Week's DOCTOR WHO News!! 50th Celebration, 'Time of the Doctor,' HornOrSilk Reviews 'The Assassination Games' Big Finish Audio, And More!! -- 31 total posts 7 posts
LOW WINTER SUN
2013-2013 -- 14 total posts 7 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 71 total posts 4 posts
- Capone feels burned by the out-of-control acting in OUT OF THE FURNACE!!! -- 55 total posts 4 posts