VHS2 gets a poster!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. VHS2 is a big step up from the first one in terms of consistency. I quite liked the movie out of SXSW and unlike the first film (which I also liked) there is a great "HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS SEGMENT" piece in the film that... well, holy fuckin' shit you have to see that segment (it involves a cult and The Raid's Gareth Evans).
Anyway, VHS2 now had an official poster that is reminiscent of the first film while also going for that Kubrickian red and black contrast. Yes, I used "Kubrickian" to describe a piece of marketing for the latest found footage horror film. Sorry.
EW debuted the poster, which you can see in lower res here:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 196 total posts 41 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 153 total posts 39 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 56 total posts 25 posts
- Here come a remake that will really make you feel old - Sony is fast tracking a remake to I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER! -- 107 total posts 23 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 130 total posts 20 posts
- Scott Glenn Joins Charlie Cox, Vincent D’Onofrio, Rosario Dawson, Elden Henson and Deborah Ann Woll For Netflix’s DAREDEVIL Series!! -- 59 total posts 16 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 97 total posts 15 posts
- The New Trailer For THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 1 Hints That The Movie Is Freakin’ Huge!! -- 266 total posts 13 posts
- New Poster for V/H/S: VIRAL!!! -- 27 total posts 10 posts
- Adam Wingard and Simon Barrett to take on I SAW THE DEVIL REMAKE!!!!!!!! -- 51 total posts 7 posts