VHS2 gets a poster!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. VHS2 is a big step up from the first one in terms of consistency. I quite liked the movie out of SXSW and unlike the first film (which I also liked) there is a great "HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS SEGMENT" piece in the film that... well, holy fuckin' shit you have to see that segment (it involves a cult and The Raid's Gareth Evans).
Anyway, VHS2 now had an official poster that is reminiscent of the first film while also going for that Kubrickian red and black contrast. Yes, I used "Kubrickian" to describe a piece of marketing for the latest found footage horror film. Sorry.
EW debuted the poster, which you can see in lower res here:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 322 total posts 29 posts
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 614 total posts 19 posts
- The BBCs Confirm 'Time of the Doctor' DOCTOR WHO Christmas Special Transmit Times!! + New Promo Art And Pics!! -- 45 total posts 6 posts
- Fan Of The 2010 Paul Bettany Angry Angel Movie LEGION?? Syfy Just Ordered To Series The TV Version!! -- 27 total posts 4 posts
- Herc’s Seen Tonight’s First Two Episodes Of Frank Darabont’s New TNT Series MOB CITY!! -- 20 total posts 3 posts
- WARCRAFT is getting its cast together! Adds Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, and more! -- 96 total posts 3 posts
- Universal Releases A Nice Tribute To Paul Walker... -- 103 total posts 3 posts
- Watch Tom Hiddleston sway with Tilda Swinton in this clip from ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 17 total posts 3 posts
- Our first clip from the VERONICA MARS movie! Plus, a release date!! -- 71 total posts 2 posts
- New Trailer and Poster for DEVIL'S DUE! -- 31 total posts 2 posts