Marvel Unleashes The First THOR: THE DARK WORLD Trailer!
With IRON MAN 3 less than two weeks away, it's time for Marvel to crank up the hype machine on their other big 2013 release, THOR: THE DARK WORLD. We've been hearing for a while now that this film will take on a slightly darker tone, and, well, that's certainly what Marvel is selling here. This installment in the God of Thunder saga is directed by TV veteran Alan Taylor, and it looks like a somewhat epic (if noticeably less bloody) episode of GAME OF THRONES. I wasn't crazy about the first THOR, but it's beginning to look like those early standalones were growing pains. I like how Marvel is moving into Phase Two, and can't wait to see how this and CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER turn out.
THOR: THE DARK WORLD hits theaters November 8, 2013. What do you think?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 518 total posts 104 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 327 total posts 51 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 122 total posts 20 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 221 total posts 19 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 182 total posts 18 posts
- Meryl Streep Bewitches the First INTO THE WOODS Poster! -- 66 total posts 15 posts
- 12 TIFF reviews from 'garbageman33' covers everything from Gyllenhaal in NIGHTCRAWLER to Baumbach's WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! -- 16 total posts 14 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 151 total posts 11 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 31 total posts 9 posts
- AICN COMICS Reviews: Grant Morrison’s ANNIHILATOR! HAWKEYE! DUNGEONS & DRAGONS! SUPERMAN UNCHAINED! TOM CLANCY’S SPLINTER CELL! & More! -- 8 total posts 8 posts