Naomi Watts in talks to play Russian prostitute opposite Bill Murray in St. Vincent De Van Nuys!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. True story: Naomi Watts ate some of my birthday cake once. I was on the King Kong set and was surprised with a cake the day they were shooting the scene on the New York street where Ann goes to meet Kong post-theater break-out.
I don't know what all that has to do with this story about St. Vincent De Van Nuys other than it gave me an excuse to brag about Naomi Watts being cool with me and eating some of my birthday cake. So brag-brag-brag-brag.
Now that that's out of my system, let's get to the news that started all that awful horrible bragging up there: Deadline is reporting that Naomi Watts is in talks to join Bill Murray and Melissa McCarthy in Ted Melfi's St. Vincent of Van Nuys. She would play a Russian Prostitute who falls in with Bill Murray's character (naturally). Melissa McCarthy is a single mom who leaves her kid with Murray and all of this is starting to sound like a very Bill Murray-ish project, so man it's a good thing they got him, right?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- EXCLUSIVE: Who's the voice of that stunning stinger character after the credits of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY? -- 112 total posts 36 posts
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 487 total posts 27 posts
- Copernicus explores The Science of Star Wars! -- 77 total posts 15 posts
- Will Ferrell to play Russ Meyer in RUSS & ROGER GO BEYOND! -- 57 total posts 8 posts
- ‘Here, Baby Baby!!’ WALKING DEAD Walking Schmed!! Syfy Releases Promo For Z NATION!! -- 23 total posts 6 posts
- SOUL REVIVER: THE MOVIE directed by Edward Zwick...yes that Edward Zwick! -- 20 total posts 4 posts
- 2 New Posters for David Fincher's GONE GIRL! -- 30 total posts 4 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 181 total posts 2 posts
- DAVID BOWIE: FIVE YEARS Hits Showtime!! The Final Season Of THE KILLING Dumps Onto Netflix!! HBO’s Last BILL MAHER Till Autumn!! New ALMIGHTY, HEMLOCK, SMACKDOWN & TREEHOUSE!! Cat Deeley & Marcia Clark On CRAIG!! Herc’s Friday TV Talkback!! -- 10 total posts 1 post
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 774 total posts 1 post