Naomi Watts in talks to play Russian prostitute opposite Bill Murray in St. Vincent De Van Nuys!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. True story: Naomi Watts ate some of my birthday cake once. I was on the King Kong set and was surprised with a cake the day they were shooting the scene on the New York street where Ann goes to meet Kong post-theater break-out.
I don't know what all that has to do with this story about St. Vincent De Van Nuys other than it gave me an excuse to brag about Naomi Watts being cool with me and eating some of my birthday cake. So brag-brag-brag-brag.
Now that that's out of my system, let's get to the news that started all that awful horrible bragging up there: Deadline is reporting that Naomi Watts is in talks to join Bill Murray and Melissa McCarthy in Ted Melfi's St. Vincent of Van Nuys. She would play a Russian Prostitute who falls in with Bill Murray's character (naturally). Melissa McCarthy is a single mom who leaves her kid with Murray and all of this is starting to sound like a very Bill Murray-ish project, so man it's a good thing they got him, right?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 29 total posts 27 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 39 total posts 13 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 155 total posts 13 posts
- Are You Primed For Optimus’ TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Character Poster?? -- 156 total posts 11 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 35 total posts 10 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 541 total posts 9 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 112 total posts 8 posts
- SNOWPIERCER finally gets a U.S. release date in its full, un-Weinstened glory! -- 24 total posts 7 posts
- Behold DIVERGENT’s Nifty New IMAX Poster!! -- 64 total posts 7 posts
- New PARKS, PARENTHOOD, PORTLANDIA, COMMUNITY, ELEMENTARY, HALF, CRAZY, MILLERS, VIKINGS, VAMPIRE, REIGN, GREY’S, SCANDAL, NERDS, IDOL, RAKE, BOO BOO, SEAGAL!! The Returns Of SUITS & WONDERLAND!! Bob Mould On LETTERMAN!! Herc’s Thursday TV Talkback!! -- 22 total posts 7 posts