Naomi Watts in talks to play Russian prostitute opposite Bill Murray in St. Vincent De Van Nuys!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. True story: Naomi Watts ate some of my birthday cake once. I was on the King Kong set and was surprised with a cake the day they were shooting the scene on the New York street where Ann goes to meet Kong post-theater break-out.
I don't know what all that has to do with this story about St. Vincent De Van Nuys other than it gave me an excuse to brag about Naomi Watts being cool with me and eating some of my birthday cake. So brag-brag-brag-brag.
Now that that's out of my system, let's get to the news that started all that awful horrible bragging up there: Deadline is reporting that Naomi Watts is in talks to join Bill Murray and Melissa McCarthy in Ted Melfi's St. Vincent of Van Nuys. She would play a Russian Prostitute who falls in with Bill Murray's character (naturally). Melissa McCarthy is a single mom who leaves her kid with Murray and all of this is starting to sound like a very Bill Murray-ish project, so man it's a good thing they got him, right?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 89 total posts 64 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 68 total posts 24 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 539 total posts 16 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 166 total posts 9 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 353 total posts 6 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 149 total posts 6 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 96 total posts 6 posts
- In Many Ways We Need Each Other!! Graham & Lecter Reform Their Crimefighting Team On HANNIBAL!! New WHOSE, FIVE-0, BLOODS, UNFORGETTABLE, DIXIE, GUNS, LAST & SMACKDOWN!! Return Of THE WRITERS’ ROOM!! HANGER 1 Finale!! Shatner On CRAIG!! Herc’s Friday TV Talkback!! -- 23 total posts 3 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 205 total posts 2 posts
- 3rd week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: Welles,Wilder,Svankmajer, Mann,Jeong, Sirk,Trier & more!!! -- 146 total posts 2 posts