Ben Stiller sets a writer on DODGEBALL 2!
Joy Ride writer Clay Tarver has been hired by Ben Stiller's Red Hour to pen the script, which would allegedly have Vince Vaughn and Stiller having to team up to take down a common enemy.
Now, Tarver has been working with a bunch of people lately, including Mike Judge and JJ Abrams, so I'm sure he'll fit the bill. And what can I say? I'm a big fan of Joy Ride. Now they just need to work Ted Levine in there somewhere. Caaaaandddyyyy Caaaaane.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 451 total posts 170 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 298 total posts 148 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 323 total posts 77 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 250 total posts 30 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 213 total posts 23 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 587 total posts 21 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 128 total posts 13 posts