D.J. Caurso, De Niro, And Shia Join SPY'S KIDS (Not SPY KIDS)!!
D.J. Caurso (DISTURBIA, EAGLE EYE, I AM NUMBER FOUR) is attached to SPY'S KID (not to be confused with Robert Rodriguez's SPY KIDS), based on a series of OREGONIAN articles by Bryan Denson which chronicled the real-life exploits of a father-son spy team. Robert DeNiro and Shia LaBeouf are currently attached to play said duo.
Jim Nicholson was a 20-year CIA vet who in 1996 was convicted of spying and sentenced to 23 years in prison, becoming the highest-ranking officer convicted of espionage. In 2004, his youngest son, Nathan Nicholson, began to seek solace and advice from his father in an Oregon federal prison after leaving behind a failed Army career and in a state of depression. The father raised his son’s spirits but also coached him in spycraft, in effect launching a second act of espionage from behind bars by using his son as a courier. In the ensuing year and a half, Nathan traveled the world selling secrets to the Russians, all the while getting deeper and deeper over his head.
...reveals THIS piece at THR. This marks the third project for Caruso and Shia - LaBeouf previously appeared both DISTURBIA and EAGLE EYE. LaBeouf will soon be seen in NYMPHOMANIAC, controversial director Lars von Trier's next picture
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 391 total posts 135 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 108 total posts 108 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 92 total posts 92 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 85 total posts 85 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 264 total posts 71 posts
- Butters-centric SOUTH PARK Season Finale!! Final Wednesday SURVIVOR!! The Final CSI, MINDS, ARROW & TOMORROW PEOPLE Of 2013!! New MOB, MODERN, MIDDLE, NASHVILLE, SING OFF, BURNING LOVE, GIRL CODE, AHS, X, SOUP, PICKERS!! Whitford On KIMMEL!! Cumberbatch & Takei On CONAN!! Herc’s Wednesday TV Talkback!! -- 86 total posts 56 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 98 total posts 52 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 146 total posts 51 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 70 total posts 42 posts