‘It Is Done!!’
Herc Loves Tonight’s Action-Packed GAME OF THRONES!!
Game of Thrones 3.4 FAQ
What’s it called?
“And Now His Watch Is Ended.”
Teleplay is credited to series masterminds David Benioff & D.B. Weiss.
What says HBO?
“The Night’s Watch takes stock. Varys (Conleth Hill) meets his better. Arya is taken to the commander of the Brotherhood. Daenerys exchanges a chain for a whip.”
No Olenna, Margaery, Joffrey, Davos, Sansa, Meera, Jojen, Osha, Bran or Hodor last week. Are they back?
Bran appaers first this week, then Jojen, Joffrey, Margaery, Olenna and Sansa.
Is Varys’ “better” Lord Baelish?
Does Varys’ “better” also lack testes?
I’d guess no, for all the good they do him.
Who commands the Brotherhood?
A character we met in season one but haven’t seen since.
Does Ygritte get naked yet?
Does Dany continue to contend with Tiny Warlock Girl?
Not this week.
How does it start?
With a close-up of Jaime “The Kingslayer” Lannister’s right hand.
Do we pick up immediately after it’s sliced off?
No, in daylight.
The big news?
We spend a lot of time at Craster’s compound this week.
What else is HBO not telling us?
If you’re a fan of action, you’ll find plenty this week. This is unquestionably one of the most rousing installments of the series.
Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen. The Tyrell girls. Varys’ parcel. Tywin’s chat with his daughter. The fear in King Joffrey’s eye. The slavemonger. “You are a bastard.” “Former profession.” “She’s up here.” “Why did you help me?” “Whatever I can.” “As if that makes it smell any better.” “Grow strong.” “No, not particularly.” “But he would see this country burn if he could be King of the Ashes.” “Never knew Bannon could smell so good.” “I am a godly man!!”
What’s not so great?
No Robb Stark, Davos Seaworth, Stannis Baratheon, Catelyn Stark, Petyr Baelish, Meera Reed, Mance Rayder, Shae, Ygritte, Melisandre, Bronn, Osha or Hodor this week.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
As her dragons squeal, Daenerys rides across the desert on a fine white charger, coming to your emotional rescue.
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
The Blu-ray second season of “Star Trek: The Next Generation,” $114.99 in September and $73.90 last week, has fallen (this week only) to its lowest price ever: $52.49!! (60% Off!!) Cheaper Than Used!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 295 total posts 145 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 292 total posts 11 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 572 total posts 6 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 249 total posts 3 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 193 total posts 3 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 223 total posts 3 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 288 total posts 2 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 195 total posts 2 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 116 total posts 1 post