‘It Is Done!!’
Herc Loves Tonight’s Action-Packed GAME OF THRONES!!
Game of Thrones 3.4 FAQ
What’s it called?
“And Now His Watch Is Ended.”
Teleplay is credited to series masterminds David Benioff & D.B. Weiss.
What says HBO?
“The Night’s Watch takes stock. Varys (Conleth Hill) meets his better. Arya is taken to the commander of the Brotherhood. Daenerys exchanges a chain for a whip.”
No Olenna, Margaery, Joffrey, Davos, Sansa, Meera, Jojen, Osha, Bran or Hodor last week. Are they back?
Bran appaers first this week, then Jojen, Joffrey, Margaery, Olenna and Sansa.
Is Varys’ “better” Lord Baelish?
Does Varys’ “better” also lack testes?
I’d guess no, for all the good they do him.
Who commands the Brotherhood?
A character we met in season one but haven’t seen since.
Does Ygritte get naked yet?
Does Dany continue to contend with Tiny Warlock Girl?
Not this week.
How does it start?
With a close-up of Jaime “The Kingslayer” Lannister’s right hand.
Do we pick up immediately after it’s sliced off?
No, in daylight.
The big news?
We spend a lot of time at Craster’s compound this week.
What else is HBO not telling us?
If you’re a fan of action, you’ll find plenty this week. This is unquestionably one of the most rousing installments of the series.
Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen. The Tyrell girls. Varys’ parcel. Tywin’s chat with his daughter. The fear in King Joffrey’s eye. The slavemonger. “You are a bastard.” “Former profession.” “She’s up here.” “Why did you help me?” “Whatever I can.” “As if that makes it smell any better.” “Grow strong.” “No, not particularly.” “But he would see this country burn if he could be King of the Ashes.” “Never knew Bannon could smell so good.” “I am a godly man!!”
What’s not so great?
No Robb Stark, Davos Seaworth, Stannis Baratheon, Catelyn Stark, Petyr Baelish, Meera Reed, Mance Rayder, Shae, Ygritte, Melisandre, Bronn, Osha or Hodor this week.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
As her dragons squeal, Daenerys rides across the desert on a fine white charger, coming to your emotional rescue.
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
The Blu-ray second season of “Star Trek: The Next Generation,” $114.99 in September and $73.90 last week, has fallen (this week only) to its lowest price ever: $52.49!! (60% Off!!) Cheaper Than Used!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 128 total posts 128 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 242 total posts 111 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 132 total posts 97 posts
- Quint has seen Gareth Edwards and Legendary's Godzilla presentation at SXSW! Full on Kaiju badassery! -- 57 total posts 57 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews THE RAID 2: BERANDAL! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 106 total posts 34 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 82 total posts 23 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 88 total posts 22 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 97 total posts 21 posts
- ‘You Are Of SHIELD??’ THOR’s Hot Pal Sif Joins AGENTS!! The Premiere Of FROM DUSK TILL DAWN!! Plus New NEW GIRL, BOY, BROOKLYN, BACHELOR, BAD GIRLS, MIND GAMES, TROPHY, TOSH, ORIGINALS, GOLDBERGS, GLEE, RIZZOLI, PERCEPTION, KROLL, LIARS, COUGAR, FISHER, FIRE, CONTAINER, TEEN MOM, CAPONES & VOICE!! KING Finale!! Syfy’s MY BIG FAT GEEK WEDDING!! Lauren Cohan & Jeff Goldblum on CRAIG!! Rachel Maddow On SETH!! Ronald D. Moore On LAST CALL!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 136 total posts 18 posts