‘It Is Done!!’
Herc Loves Tonight’s Action-Packed GAME OF THRONES!!
Game of Thrones 3.4 FAQ
What’s it called?
“And Now His Watch Is Ended.”
Teleplay is credited to series masterminds David Benioff & D.B. Weiss.
What says HBO?
“The Night’s Watch takes stock. Varys (Conleth Hill) meets his better. Arya is taken to the commander of the Brotherhood. Daenerys exchanges a chain for a whip.”
No Olenna, Margaery, Joffrey, Davos, Sansa, Meera, Jojen, Osha, Bran or Hodor last week. Are they back?
Bran appaers first this week, then Jojen, Joffrey, Margaery, Olenna and Sansa.
Is Varys’ “better” Lord Baelish?
Does Varys’ “better” also lack testes?
I’d guess no, for all the good they do him.
Who commands the Brotherhood?
A character we met in season one but haven’t seen since.
Does Ygritte get naked yet?
Does Dany continue to contend with Tiny Warlock Girl?
Not this week.
How does it start?
With a close-up of Jaime “The Kingslayer” Lannister’s right hand.
Do we pick up immediately after it’s sliced off?
No, in daylight.
The big news?
We spend a lot of time at Craster’s compound this week.
What else is HBO not telling us?
If you’re a fan of action, you’ll find plenty this week. This is unquestionably one of the most rousing installments of the series.
Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen. The Tyrell girls. Varys’ parcel. Tywin’s chat with his daughter. The fear in King Joffrey’s eye. The slavemonger. “You are a bastard.” “Former profession.” “She’s up here.” “Why did you help me?” “Whatever I can.” “As if that makes it smell any better.” “Grow strong.” “No, not particularly.” “But he would see this country burn if he could be King of the Ashes.” “Never knew Bannon could smell so good.” “I am a godly man!!”
What’s not so great?
No Robb Stark, Davos Seaworth, Stannis Baratheon, Catelyn Stark, Petyr Baelish, Meera Reed, Mance Rayder, Shae, Ygritte, Melisandre, Bronn, Osha or Hodor this week.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
As her dragons squeal, Daenerys rides across the desert on a fine white charger, coming to your emotional rescue.
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
The Blu-ray second season of “Star Trek: The Next Generation,” $114.99 in September and $73.90 last week, has fallen (this week only) to its lowest price ever: $52.49!! (60% Off!!) Cheaper Than Used!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 50 total posts 25 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 534 total posts 11 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 51 total posts 7 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 163 total posts 6 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 349 total posts 2 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 145 total posts 2 posts
- In Many Ways We Need Each Other!! Graham & Lecter Reform Their Crimefighting Team On HANNIBAL!! New WHOSE, FIVE-0, BLOODS, UNFORGETTABLE, DIXIE, GUNS, LAST & SMACKDOWN!! Return Of THE WRITERS’ ROOM!! HANGER 1 Finale!! Shatner On CRAIG!! Herc’s Friday TV Talkback!! -- 22 total posts 2 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 204 total posts 1 post
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 6 total posts 1 post
THE LATE SHOW WITH
1993-2015 -- 425 total posts 1 post