‘It Is Done!!’
Herc Loves Tonight’s Action-Packed GAME OF THRONES!!
Game of Thrones 3.4 FAQ
What’s it called?
“And Now His Watch Is Ended.”
Teleplay is credited to series masterminds David Benioff & D.B. Weiss.
What says HBO?
“The Night’s Watch takes stock. Varys (Conleth Hill) meets his better. Arya is taken to the commander of the Brotherhood. Daenerys exchanges a chain for a whip.”
No Olenna, Margaery, Joffrey, Davos, Sansa, Meera, Jojen, Osha, Bran or Hodor last week. Are they back?
Bran appaers first this week, then Jojen, Joffrey, Margaery, Olenna and Sansa.
Is Varys’ “better” Lord Baelish?
Does Varys’ “better” also lack testes?
I’d guess no, for all the good they do him.
Who commands the Brotherhood?
A character we met in season one but haven’t seen since.
Does Ygritte get naked yet?
Does Dany continue to contend with Tiny Warlock Girl?
Not this week.
How does it start?
With a close-up of Jaime “The Kingslayer” Lannister’s right hand.
Do we pick up immediately after it’s sliced off?
No, in daylight.
The big news?
We spend a lot of time at Craster’s compound this week.
What else is HBO not telling us?
If you’re a fan of action, you’ll find plenty this week. This is unquestionably one of the most rousing installments of the series.
Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen. The Tyrell girls. Varys’ parcel. Tywin’s chat with his daughter. The fear in King Joffrey’s eye. The slavemonger. “You are a bastard.” “Former profession.” “She’s up here.” “Why did you help me?” “Whatever I can.” “As if that makes it smell any better.” “Grow strong.” “No, not particularly.” “But he would see this country burn if he could be King of the Ashes.” “Never knew Bannon could smell so good.” “I am a godly man!!”
What’s not so great?
No Robb Stark, Davos Seaworth, Stannis Baratheon, Catelyn Stark, Petyr Baelish, Meera Reed, Mance Rayder, Shae, Ygritte, Melisandre, Bronn, Osha or Hodor this week.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
As her dragons squeal, Daenerys rides across the desert on a fine white charger, coming to your emotional rescue.
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
The Blu-ray second season of “Star Trek: The Next Generation,” $114.99 in September and $73.90 last week, has fallen (this week only) to its lowest price ever: $52.49!! (60% Off!!) Cheaper Than Used!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 392 total posts 52 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 49 total posts 49 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 77 total posts 45 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 24 total posts 24 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 171 total posts 23 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 35 total posts 14 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 89 total posts 13 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 18 total posts 12 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 24 total posts 11 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 219 total posts 7 posts