‘It Is Done!!’
Herc Loves Tonight’s Action-Packed GAME OF THRONES!!
Game of Thrones 3.4 FAQ
What’s it called?
“And Now His Watch Is Ended.”
Teleplay is credited to series masterminds David Benioff & D.B. Weiss.
What says HBO?
“The Night’s Watch takes stock. Varys (Conleth Hill) meets his better. Arya is taken to the commander of the Brotherhood. Daenerys exchanges a chain for a whip.”
No Olenna, Margaery, Joffrey, Davos, Sansa, Meera, Jojen, Osha, Bran or Hodor last week. Are they back?
Bran appaers first this week, then Jojen, Joffrey, Margaery, Olenna and Sansa.
Is Varys’ “better” Lord Baelish?
Does Varys’ “better” also lack testes?
I’d guess no, for all the good they do him.
Who commands the Brotherhood?
A character we met in season one but haven’t seen since.
Does Ygritte get naked yet?
Does Dany continue to contend with Tiny Warlock Girl?
Not this week.
How does it start?
With a close-up of Jaime “The Kingslayer” Lannister’s right hand.
Do we pick up immediately after it’s sliced off?
No, in daylight.
The big news?
We spend a lot of time at Craster’s compound this week.
What else is HBO not telling us?
If you’re a fan of action, you’ll find plenty this week. This is unquestionably one of the most rousing installments of the series.
Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen. The Tyrell girls. Varys’ parcel. Tywin’s chat with his daughter. The fear in King Joffrey’s eye. The slavemonger. “You are a bastard.” “Former profession.” “She’s up here.” “Why did you help me?” “Whatever I can.” “As if that makes it smell any better.” “Grow strong.” “No, not particularly.” “But he would see this country burn if he could be King of the Ashes.” “Never knew Bannon could smell so good.” “I am a godly man!!”
What’s not so great?
No Robb Stark, Davos Seaworth, Stannis Baratheon, Catelyn Stark, Petyr Baelish, Meera Reed, Mance Rayder, Shae, Ygritte, Melisandre, Bronn, Osha or Hodor this week.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
As her dragons squeal, Daenerys rides across the desert on a fine white charger, coming to your emotional rescue.
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
The Blu-ray second season of “Star Trek: The Next Generation,” $114.99 in September and $73.90 last week, has fallen (this week only) to its lowest price ever: $52.49!! (60% Off!!) Cheaper Than Used!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 98 total posts 14 posts
- Trailer for OUT OF PRINT, a documentary about the New Beverly Theater and the importance of preserving 35mm exhibition! -- 31 total posts 5 posts
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 143 total posts 5 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 168 total posts 4 posts
- Latino Review’s El Mayimbe aka Umberto Gonzalez is set to direct the digital actioner, BREAKNECK! -- 12 total posts 4 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 45 total posts 3 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 297 total posts 2 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 83 total posts 2 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 12 total posts 2 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 176 total posts 1 post