‘That’s Not Going To Happen!!’
Sunday Brings MAD MEN 6.4!!
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Megan fired the maid and revealed to both Sylvia and Don both her Hawaiian pregnancy and her career-friendly miscarriage.
* Trudie Campbell revealed herself a world-class actress.
* Don met Heinz Ketchup, helped Sylvia Rosen with a cash shortfall and some Catholic guilt -- and subverted the aspirations of the Jaguar dealer who boned Joan into a partnership last season.
* Peggy made a clumsy gesture toward improving morale and received Quest feminine hygiene powder for her trouble. Then she gave her boss got some intel on Heinz.
AMC says of “To Have And To Hold”:
The partners work to keep the wraps on a secret campaign. Joan is visited by an old friend.
Linda Cardellini is going to be 38 in June! The Fuck!
The Blu-ray second season of “Star Trek: The Next Generation,” $114.99 in September and $73.90 last week, has fallen (this week only) to its lowest price ever: $52.49!! (60% Off!!) Cheaper Than Used!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 163 total posts 22 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 121 total posts 13 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 339 total posts 12 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 60 total posts 11 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 169 total posts 11 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 550 total posts 10 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 60 total posts 8 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 24 total posts 6 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 71 total posts 5 posts
- Fox Networks Group Chairman Peter Rice: ‘I’d Love To See Another Season Of 24!!’ -- 160 total posts 5 posts