‘That’s Not Going To Happen!!’
Sunday Brings MAD MEN 6.4!!
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Megan fired the maid and revealed to both Sylvia and Don both her Hawaiian pregnancy and her career-friendly miscarriage.
* Trudie Campbell revealed herself a world-class actress.
* Don met Heinz Ketchup, helped Sylvia Rosen with a cash shortfall and some Catholic guilt -- and subverted the aspirations of the Jaguar dealer who boned Joan into a partnership last season.
* Peggy made a clumsy gesture toward improving morale and received Quest feminine hygiene powder for her trouble. Then she gave her boss got some intel on Heinz.
AMC says of “To Have And To Hold”:
The partners work to keep the wraps on a secret campaign. Joan is visited by an old friend.
Linda Cardellini is going to be 38 in June! The Fuck!
The Blu-ray second season of “Star Trek: The Next Generation,” $114.99 in September and $73.90 last week, has fallen (this week only) to its lowest price ever: $52.49!! (60% Off!!) Cheaper Than Used!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 411 total posts 410 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 178 total posts 50 posts
- Copernicus explores The Science of Star Wars! -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- Will Ferrell to play Russ Meyer in RUSS & ROGER GO BEYOND! -- 37 total posts 37 posts