‘That’s Not Going To Happen!!’
Sunday Brings MAD MEN 6.4!!
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Megan fired the maid and revealed to both Sylvia and Don both her Hawaiian pregnancy and her career-friendly miscarriage.
* Trudie Campbell revealed herself a world-class actress.
* Don met Heinz Ketchup, helped Sylvia Rosen with a cash shortfall and some Catholic guilt -- and subverted the aspirations of the Jaguar dealer who boned Joan into a partnership last season.
* Peggy made a clumsy gesture toward improving morale and received Quest feminine hygiene powder for her trouble. Then she gave her boss got some intel on Heinz.
AMC says of “To Have And To Hold”:
The partners work to keep the wraps on a secret campaign. Joan is visited by an old friend.
Linda Cardellini is going to be 38 in June! The Fuck!
The Blu-ray second season of “Star Trek: The Next Generation,” $114.99 in September and $73.90 last week, has fallen (this week only) to its lowest price ever: $52.49!! (60% Off!!) Cheaper Than Used!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 495 total posts 155 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 173 total posts 141 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 129 total posts 129 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 123 total posts 123 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 82 total posts 82 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 195 total posts 47 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 116 total posts 40 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 40 total posts 27 posts