‘That’s Not Going To Happen!!’
Sunday Brings MAD MEN 6.4!!
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Megan fired the maid and revealed to both Sylvia and Don both her Hawaiian pregnancy and her career-friendly miscarriage.
* Trudie Campbell revealed herself a world-class actress.
* Don met Heinz Ketchup, helped Sylvia Rosen with a cash shortfall and some Catholic guilt -- and subverted the aspirations of the Jaguar dealer who boned Joan into a partnership last season.
* Peggy made a clumsy gesture toward improving morale and received Quest feminine hygiene powder for her trouble. Then she gave her boss got some intel on Heinz.
AMC says of “To Have And To Hold”:
The partners work to keep the wraps on a secret campaign. Joan is visited by an old friend.
Linda Cardellini is going to be 38 in June! The Fuck!
The Blu-ray second season of “Star Trek: The Next Generation,” $114.99 in September and $73.90 last week, has fallen (this week only) to its lowest price ever: $52.49!! (60% Off!!) Cheaper Than Used!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 209 total posts 49 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 90 total posts 41 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 50 total posts 20 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 65 total posts 20 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 175 total posts 16 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 507 total posts 11 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 127 total posts 8 posts
- This nifty teaser for Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO hints at some freaky stuff going on in the Amazon! -- 74 total posts 6 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 61 total posts 6 posts
- "Alright boys, it's Howdy-Doody time!" Michael C. Hall, Sam Shepard, and Don Johnson do the southern noir thing in this COLD IN JULY trailer! -- 26 total posts 4 posts