Cameron Diaz to make a Sex Tape with Jason Segel?
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. The Wrap is reporting that Cameron Diaz is in talks to reteam with her Bad Teacher director Jake Kasdan and co-star Jason Segel in another comedy, this one about a couple that decides to add some heat to their relationship by making a sex tape, which of course ends up disappearing.
This project isn't brand new, with rumors floating around of Diaz's involvement last year, but apparently Sony is pushing it forward now and talks are official.
I didn't think Bad Teacher was amazing (it's certainly no Bad Santa), but it was fun and Diaz was great in the role. I'm sure a movie about a mom and dad searching for their sex tape will go into all sorts of wrong territory. I'm fine with that.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 217 total posts 13 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 26 total posts 9 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 8 total posts 8 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 82 total posts 6 posts
- Karen Gillan has Night Terrors in this First OCULUS Clip! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- New Trailer for Jim Jarmusch's ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 567 total posts 5 posts
- First clip from Jon Favreau's CHEF, premiering at SXSW! Favs vs. Twitter! -- 21 total posts 4 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 47 total posts 4 posts