Tomorrowland finds a decades old fighting robot child!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. While we might not know much about Brad Bird's super secret TOMORROWLAND project, thanks to THR's Heat Vision Blog we now know that there will be a decades old fighting robot child played by young Raffey Cassidy.
Cassidy was young Snow White in the recent Snow White and the Huntsman and won the coveted role after a worldwide talent search, which leads me to believe that this role is pretty crucial. If they just wanted a precocious kid to play off of George Clooney they could have just walked into any casting office in LA.
So, a robot girl that can fight, a bad guy Hugh Laurie and bitter inventor George Clooney. Those bastards know how to drip the info in just the right way, don't they? Can't wait to see the next few crumbs that fall our way!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 245 total posts 245 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 218 total posts 218 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 177 total posts 176 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 203 total posts 119 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 114 total posts 71 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 351 total posts 56 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 220 total posts 56 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 62 total posts 50 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 105 total posts 44 posts