Watch Harrison Ford channel Han Solo once again!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. What's brilliant about this bit from Harrison Ford's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel is that it starts out like every other time Harrison Ford is asked about Star Wars, but then spins into the man actually having some fun with it.
Minus a few sputtering stops and starts that comes with rusty improv, you see Harrison Ford morph into Han Solo again. If that brief flash of Han Solo isn't enough to get you at least a little excited for the new Star Wars then I don't know what to say...
And yes, the Finger of Doom returns as well!
I don't know what it is about Kimmel, but he has a good track record with getting Ford to play with Star Wars stuff. Around Cowboys and Aliens time Chewy and Harrison had another run in, but that one felt more like Harrison Ford playing with Chewy whereas this new one I saw Han Solo show up on the stage. If you missed the one from a couple years back, it's below.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 248 total posts 248 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 223 total posts 223 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 200 total posts 199 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 127 total posts 127 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 203 total posts 119 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 118 total posts 75 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 352 total posts 57 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 221 total posts 57 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 69 total posts 57 posts