Watch Harrison Ford channel Han Solo once again!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. What's brilliant about this bit from Harrison Ford's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel is that it starts out like every other time Harrison Ford is asked about Star Wars, but then spins into the man actually having some fun with it.
Minus a few sputtering stops and starts that comes with rusty improv, you see Harrison Ford morph into Han Solo again. If that brief flash of Han Solo isn't enough to get you at least a little excited for the new Star Wars then I don't know what to say...
And yes, the Finger of Doom returns as well!
I don't know what it is about Kimmel, but he has a good track record with getting Ford to play with Star Wars stuff. Around Cowboys and Aliens time Chewy and Harrison had another run in, but that one felt more like Harrison Ford playing with Chewy whereas this new one I saw Han Solo show up on the stage. If you missed the one from a couple years back, it's below.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 420 total posts 83 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 46 total posts 46 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 168 total posts 38 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 66 total posts 37 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 44 total posts 36 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 42 total posts 33 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- Mowgli to have friends like Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong'o in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 61 total posts 25 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 31 total posts 24 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 43 total posts 21 posts