Final Theatrical Trailer For THE LONE RANGER Promises More Of What's Been Promised In Previous Trailers!
Trains! Explosions! Gunplay! More trains! More explosions! More gunplay! Hans Zimmer! Horse on train! Tonto! Ladder! Trains! Treasure! Explosions! Trains! And exposition.
THE LONE RANGER hits theaters on July 3rd, 2013. It will pummel you with pleasure.
And here's a comparatively sedate Q&A with Johnny Depp, Armie Hammer, director Gore Verbinski and producer Jerry Bruckheimer.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 518 total posts 178 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 183 total posts 151 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 143 total posts 143 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 141 total posts 141 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 200 total posts 52 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 47 total posts 47 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 116 total posts 40 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 40 total posts 27 posts