Patton Oswalt totally fucking spoils STAR WARS EPISODE VII UPDATED with Time Ribbon confirmation!!!
Hey folks, Harry here... Patton must be stopped, he just can't go around beating all the blogs to spoiling EPISODE VII! It just isn't fair. Ratboy gets really spoilery, but even so... I really can't wait for Robot Chewbacca!
Bad Robot's Twitter account tweeted the following image to Patton Oswalt's twitter - Guess that makes it comedically confirmed?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 204 total posts 204 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 455 total posts 118 posts
- Cyborg is confirmed to appear in BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN, and we know who's going to play him! -- 109 total posts 109 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 102 total posts 102 posts
- UPDATED (17:15) with image of the cast in character! Meet Jon M. Chu's JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS!! -- 68 total posts 68 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 177 total posts 47 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 75 total posts 46 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 52 total posts 44 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 44 total posts 35 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 55 total posts 33 posts