Hercules Has Seen Tonight’s Antepenultimate AMERICANS!!
The Americans 1.11 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Joshua Brand (creator of “St. Elsewhere” and “Northern Exposure”) & Melissa James Gibson (screenwriter of the upcoming big-screen Rudd-Giamatti tree comedy “Almost Christmas”).
What says FX?
“Events in Moscow strike a personal chord for Elizabeth, leading her to take on a dangerous mission she can't complete without Philip's help, and placing the couple on a collision course with both Grannie and the FBI.”
How does it start?
“They kill us, we kill them,” allows FBI supervisor Frank Gaad. “It’s the world we live in.”
What’s doing with Martha and Clark?
Martha calls an urgent meeting.
The big news?
Lots of flashbacks this week.
What else is FX not telling us?
Wales native Matthew Rhys fleetingly dips into a British accent this week. And Soviet superspy Elizabeth Jennings gets FBI wife Sandra Beeman drunk.
Billy Squire and Pete Townsend. The conversations about Malish, named for a Ukranian painter. “I brought beer.” “Interesting word.”
What’s not so good?
I think it might have been more entertaining were the weaponized towel dispenser a weaponized tampon dispenser.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“This isn’t going to go well for you, old lady.”
10 p.m. Wednesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 294 total posts 158 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 141 total posts 63 posts
- A New Poster Of Angelina Jolie As MALEFICENT!! -- 60 total posts 60 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 270 total posts 55 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 61 total posts 23 posts
- New BATES, BONES, BEAST, BRAIN, BEING, BELIEVE, BITTEN!! BACHELOR & BEAST Finales!! MOTHER, MOLLY, MORTY, MAYNE, KILL, VOICE, DALLAS, SWITCHED, FOSTERS, ROADSHOW, INTELLIGENCE, STARCROSSED, FOLLOWING, WOLF, RAW, & LOST GIRL!! The Return Of THE PEOPLE’S COUCH!! Emily Mortimer On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- 'We Mustn’t Disappoint Father!!' Check Out The Size Of Dany’s Dragons In The Latest Trailer For GAME OF THRONES Season Four!! -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- Papa Vinyard's Oscar Sunday: MANHATTAN MELODRAMA (1934) -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 315 total posts 14 posts
- Quint thinks Nick Stoller's NEIGHBORS is heartfelt, hysterical and all kinds of messed up! SXSW 2014! -- 10 total posts 10 posts