Hercules Has Seen Tonight’s Antepenultimate AMERICANS!!
The Americans 1.11 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Joshua Brand (creator of “St. Elsewhere” and “Northern Exposure”) & Melissa James Gibson (screenwriter of the upcoming big-screen Rudd-Giamatti tree comedy “Almost Christmas”).
What says FX?
“Events in Moscow strike a personal chord for Elizabeth, leading her to take on a dangerous mission she can't complete without Philip's help, and placing the couple on a collision course with both Grannie and the FBI.”
How does it start?
“They kill us, we kill them,” allows FBI supervisor Frank Gaad. “It’s the world we live in.”
What’s doing with Martha and Clark?
Martha calls an urgent meeting.
The big news?
Lots of flashbacks this week.
What else is FX not telling us?
Wales native Matthew Rhys fleetingly dips into a British accent this week. And Soviet superspy Elizabeth Jennings gets FBI wife Sandra Beeman drunk.
Billy Squire and Pete Townsend. The conversations about Malish, named for a Ukranian painter. “I brought beer.” “Interesting word.”
What’s not so good?
I think it might have been more entertaining were the weaponized towel dispenser a weaponized tampon dispenser.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“This isn’t going to go well for you, old lady.”
10 p.m. Wednesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 115 total posts 66 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 221 total posts 61 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 192 total posts 33 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 77 total posts 32 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 56 total posts 26 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 141 total posts 22 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 509 total posts 13 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 157 total posts 9 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 340 total posts 9 posts
- AICN COMICS - OPINIONS ARE LIKE @$$HOLES: Optimous Douche dissects DC’s New 52 so far! -- 8 total posts 8 posts