Hercules Has Seen Tonight’s Antepenultimate AMERICANS!!
The Americans 1.11 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Joshua Brand (creator of “St. Elsewhere” and “Northern Exposure”) & Melissa James Gibson (screenwriter of the upcoming big-screen Rudd-Giamatti tree comedy “Almost Christmas”).
What says FX?
“Events in Moscow strike a personal chord for Elizabeth, leading her to take on a dangerous mission she can't complete without Philip's help, and placing the couple on a collision course with both Grannie and the FBI.”
How does it start?
“They kill us, we kill them,” allows FBI supervisor Frank Gaad. “It’s the world we live in.”
What’s doing with Martha and Clark?
Martha calls an urgent meeting.
The big news?
Lots of flashbacks this week.
What else is FX not telling us?
Wales native Matthew Rhys fleetingly dips into a British accent this week. And Soviet superspy Elizabeth Jennings gets FBI wife Sandra Beeman drunk.
Billy Squire and Pete Townsend. The conversations about Malish, named for a Ukranian painter. “I brought beer.” “Interesting word.”
What’s not so good?
I think it might have been more entertaining were the weaponized towel dispenser a weaponized tampon dispenser.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“This isn’t going to go well for you, old lady.”
10 p.m. Wednesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 295 total posts 14 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 575 total posts 9 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 194 total posts 4 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 224 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 249 total posts 3 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 195 total posts 2 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 288 total posts 2 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 117 total posts 2 posts