Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges gaze into your soul in this R.I.P.D. poster!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I don't know why I have an iffy feeling about R.I.P.D. but I do. For some reason I get a '90s Lost In Space era big studio genre vibe from the production still and the below poster, which was unveiled at CinemaCon yesterday and is now available in high res for you guys below.
I hope my feelings on this are dead wrong because I actually like Ryan Reynolds and I love, love, love Jeff Bridges. The flick is based on the graphic novel of the same name, about a murdered cop who returns to life and joins an undead task force called R.I.P.D. to track down his killer.
Here's the poster:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 214 total posts 214 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 281 total posts 201 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 175 total posts 175 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 137 total posts 137 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 118 total posts 118 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 673 total posts 116 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 106 total posts 106 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 159 total posts 88 posts
- Trailer for LEGENDS OF OZ: DOROTHY'S RETURN! -- 143 total posts 69 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 69 total posts 69 posts