OLDBOY Teaser Poster Counts Off The Years!
Spike Lee's remake of Park Chan-wook's OLDBOY is still six months away, which is a long-ish wait unless you're Joe Doucett (Josh Brolin), who spends twenty years in captivity for reasons that become gradually, horrifyingly clear as the film wears on. That's five years more than Doucett's Korean counterpart, Oh Dae Su, who did a piddling fifteen in the original film. In any event, both of these guys could do six months standing on their head.
The below teaser poster was unveiled today at CinemaCon (i.e. the annual convention of the National Association of Theatre Owners), and I think it works. Here's hoping that Spike and screenwriter Mark Protosevich deliver a new take that measures up to Park's 2003 classic.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 109 total posts 25 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 180 total posts 16 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 308 total posts 13 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 55 total posts 13 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 185 total posts 10 posts
- Latino Review’s El Mayimbe aka Umberto Gonzalez is set to direct the digital actioner, BREAKNECK! -- 17 total posts 10 posts
- Trailer for OUT OF PRINT, a documentary about the New Beverly Theater and the importance of preserving 35mm exhibition! -- 35 total posts 9 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 18 total posts 8 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 68 total posts 7 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 389 total posts 6 posts