OLDBOY Teaser Poster Counts Off The Years!
Spike Lee's remake of Park Chan-wook's OLDBOY is still six months away, which is a long-ish wait unless you're Joe Doucett (Josh Brolin), who spends twenty years in captivity for reasons that become gradually, horrifyingly clear as the film wears on. That's five years more than Doucett's Korean counterpart, Oh Dae Su, who did a piddling fifteen in the original film. In any event, both of these guys could do six months standing on their head.
The below teaser poster was unveiled today at CinemaCon (i.e. the annual convention of the National Association of Theatre Owners), and I think it works. Here's hoping that Spike and screenwriter Mark Protosevich deliver a new take that measures up to Park's 2003 classic.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 143 total posts 8 posts
LOW WINTER SUN
2013-2013 -- 9 total posts 2 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 193 total posts 2 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 88 total posts 2 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 38 total posts 1 post
- Capone's Art-House Round-Up with IS THE MAN WHO IS TALL HAPPY?, BETTIE PAGE REVEALS ALL, I AM DIVINE and THE GHOSTS IN OUR MACHINE!!! -- 18 total posts 1 post
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 503 total posts 1 post
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 167 total posts 1 post