OLDBOY Teaser Poster Counts Off The Years!
Spike Lee's remake of Park Chan-wook's OLDBOY is still six months away, which is a long-ish wait unless you're Joe Doucett (Josh Brolin), who spends twenty years in captivity for reasons that become gradually, horrifyingly clear as the film wears on. That's five years more than Doucett's Korean counterpart, Oh Dae Su, who did a piddling fifteen in the original film. In any event, both of these guys could do six months standing on their head.
The below teaser poster was unveiled today at CinemaCon (i.e. the annual convention of the National Association of Theatre Owners), and I think it works. Here's hoping that Spike and screenwriter Mark Protosevich deliver a new take that measures up to Park's 2003 classic.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Herc Is Underwhelmed By Cuaron’s Bad Robot Pilot BELIEVE!! -- 39 total posts 17 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 304 total posts 10 posts
- A New Poster Of Angelina Jolie As MALEFICENT!! -- 129 total posts 9 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 95 total posts 8 posts
2010-2014 -- 31 total posts 4 posts
- Jon Favreau Still Contemplating A Trip To The MAGIC KINGDOM! -- 29 total posts 3 posts
- Meet your new FANTASTIC FOUR!! -- 1651 total posts 2 posts
- Atom Egoyan's West Memphis Three Drama DEVIL'S KNOT Gets A Suitably Dramatic Trailer! -- 16 total posts 2 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 321 total posts 2 posts
- ‘That Place Can Be Exhausting!!’ Herc Endorses Tonight’s JUSTIFIED 5.9!! -- 1 total post 1 post