OLDBOY Teaser Poster Counts Off The Years!
Spike Lee's remake of Park Chan-wook's OLDBOY is still six months away, which is a long-ish wait unless you're Joe Doucett (Josh Brolin), who spends twenty years in captivity for reasons that become gradually, horrifyingly clear as the film wears on. That's five years more than Doucett's Korean counterpart, Oh Dae Su, who did a piddling fifteen in the original film. In any event, both of these guys could do six months standing on their head.
The below teaser poster was unveiled today at CinemaCon (i.e. the annual convention of the National Association of Theatre Owners), and I think it works. Here's hoping that Spike and screenwriter Mark Protosevich deliver a new take that measures up to Park's 2003 classic.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 168 total posts 103 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 398 total posts 42 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 261 total posts 32 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 87 total posts 26 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 22 total posts 22 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 39 total posts 18 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 192 total posts 9 posts
- A Trailer And Poster For THE PYRAMID, Produced By Alexandre Aja!! -- 75 total posts 5 posts
- Starved For STAR TREK?? Have A Gander At This Eye-Opening 20-Minute Teaser For AXANAR!! -- 179 total posts 5 posts