‘There Are Others With
Your Blood In Their Veins!!’
Hercules Adores Tonight's
GAME OF THRONES!!
Game of Thrones 3.3 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Walk of Punishment.”
David Benioff makes his TV directorial debut from a teleplay by Benioff & D. B. Weiss. And it’s a magnificent debut that should garner Benioff quite a bit more directorial work.
What says HBO?
“Tyrion shoulders new responsibilities. Jon is taken to the Fist of the First Men. Daenerys meets with the slavers. Jaime strikes a deal with his captors.”
No Tywin, Davos, Stannis, Bronn, Varys or Baelish last week. Are they back?
Tywin, Baelish and (at long last) Varys return, and quite early on. Stannis gets some bad news this week. Bronn turns up near the end.
What are Tyrion’s new responsibilities?
Tywin gives him a position Baelish is abdicating.
Sadly for Tyrion, no.
Why is Jon taken to the Fist?
He’s given new marching orders.
Does Dany continue to contend with Tiny Warlock Girl?
There are a lot of children perched atop the slavemaster’s walls.
How does it start?
King Robb helps engineer something akin to a Viking funeral for his grandfather.
Is Catelyn permitted to doff her shackles for the occasion of her father’s funeral?
The big news?
This is perhaps a funnier episode than most. And we get to hear “The Bear and the Maiden Fair” sung more than once.
What else is HBO not telling us?
Clive Russell makes a grand entrance in the first scene as Brynden “The Blackfish” Tully, a revered battlefield commander and blood relative of the Starks. This follow seems quite something.
The always-reliable Charles Dance as Tywin Lannister. Tywin’s Small Council meeting generally and the participation of his offspring particularly. The foreclosure strategies employed by The Iron Bank of Brothers. Robb’s uncles. Jaime’s tactics. Arya’s reactions to some baked goods. The Khaleesi’s Corleone-esque warning. The copious nudity. The arrows. “I like it!” “That’s the tail?” “You don’t burn your fingers.” “It’s really good!” “There’s not a full moon tonight, is there?” “There are no masters in the grave, your grace.” “Pace yourself, lad.” “I do like Partridge!” “But we are not men.” “Then it’s much more than I give you in a year.”
What’s not so great?
No Olenna, Margaery, Joffrey, Davos, Sansa, Meera, Jojen, Osha, Bran or Hodor this week.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“This should help you remember.”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 84 total posts 4 posts
- ‘That Seat Is Taken!!’ The Return Of AGENTS OF SHIELD!! ANARCHY, MOONSHINERS & INCOME Finales!! Galactic Pioneers On FUTURESCAPE!! New TROPHY, AWKWARD, STORAGE, NCIS, LOSER, VOICE, FIRE, TOSH!! Tom Hanks On KIMMEL!! Michelle Dockery On FALLON!! Lizzy Caplan On CHELSEA!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 44 total posts 3 posts
- Trailer for LEGENDS OF OZ: DOROTHY'S RETURN! -- 76 total posts 2 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 559 total posts 2 posts
- Jason Momoa to potentially play Doomsday in the upcoming BATMAN/SUPERMAN film!?!? -- 536 total posts 2 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 194 total posts 1 post