‘There Are Others With
Your Blood In Their Veins!!’
Hercules Adores Tonight's
GAME OF THRONES!!
Game of Thrones 3.3 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Walk of Punishment.”
David Benioff makes his TV directorial debut from a teleplay by Benioff & D. B. Weiss. And it’s a magnificent debut that should garner Benioff quite a bit more directorial work.
What says HBO?
“Tyrion shoulders new responsibilities. Jon is taken to the Fist of the First Men. Daenerys meets with the slavers. Jaime strikes a deal with his captors.”
No Tywin, Davos, Stannis, Bronn, Varys or Baelish last week. Are they back?
Tywin, Baelish and (at long last) Varys return, and quite early on. Stannis gets some bad news this week. Bronn turns up near the end.
What are Tyrion’s new responsibilities?
Tywin gives him a position Baelish is abdicating.
Sadly for Tyrion, no.
Why is Jon taken to the Fist?
He’s given new marching orders.
Does Dany continue to contend with Tiny Warlock Girl?
There are a lot of children perched atop the slavemaster’s walls.
How does it start?
King Robb helps engineer something akin to a Viking funeral for his grandfather.
Is Catelyn permitted to doff her shackles for the occasion of her father’s funeral?
The big news?
This is perhaps a funnier episode than most. And we get to hear “The Bear and the Maiden Fair” sung more than once.
What else is HBO not telling us?
Clive Russell makes a grand entrance in the first scene as Brynden “The Blackfish” Tully, a revered battlefield commander and blood relative of the Starks. This follow seems quite something.
The always-reliable Charles Dance as Tywin Lannister. Tywin’s Small Council meeting generally and the participation of his offspring particularly. The foreclosure strategies employed by The Iron Bank of Brothers. Robb’s uncles. Jaime’s tactics. Arya’s reactions to some baked goods. The Khaleesi’s Corleone-esque warning. The copious nudity. The arrows. “I like it!” “That’s the tail?” “You don’t burn your fingers.” “It’s really good!” “There’s not a full moon tonight, is there?” “There are no masters in the grave, your grace.” “Pace yourself, lad.” “I do like Partridge!” “But we are not men.” “Then it’s much more than I give you in a year.”
What’s not so great?
No Olenna, Margaery, Joffrey, Davos, Sansa, Meera, Jojen, Osha, Bran or Hodor this week.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“This should help you remember.”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 207 total posts 66 posts
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 65 total posts 65 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 374 total posts 47 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 88 total posts 39 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 139 total posts 31 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 186 total posts 28 posts
- Learn Which Movie Star Just Signed On To HBO’s Jonathan Nolan/Bad Robot Pilot WESTWORLD!! -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 41 total posts 23 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 71 total posts 19 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 558 total posts 18 posts