‘There Are Others With
Your Blood In Their Veins!!’
Hercules Adores Tonight's
GAME OF THRONES!!
Game of Thrones 3.3 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Walk of Punishment.”
David Benioff makes his TV directorial debut from a teleplay by Benioff & D. B. Weiss. And it’s a magnificent debut that should garner Benioff quite a bit more directorial work.
What says HBO?
“Tyrion shoulders new responsibilities. Jon is taken to the Fist of the First Men. Daenerys meets with the slavers. Jaime strikes a deal with his captors.”
No Tywin, Davos, Stannis, Bronn, Varys or Baelish last week. Are they back?
Tywin, Baelish and (at long last) Varys return, and quite early on. Stannis gets some bad news this week. Bronn turns up near the end.
What are Tyrion’s new responsibilities?
Tywin gives him a position Baelish is abdicating.
Sadly for Tyrion, no.
Why is Jon taken to the Fist?
He’s given new marching orders.
Does Dany continue to contend with Tiny Warlock Girl?
There are a lot of children perched atop the slavemaster’s walls.
How does it start?
King Robb helps engineer something akin to a Viking funeral for his grandfather.
Is Catelyn permitted to doff her shackles for the occasion of her father’s funeral?
The big news?
This is perhaps a funnier episode than most. And we get to hear “The Bear and the Maiden Fair” sung more than once.
What else is HBO not telling us?
Clive Russell makes a grand entrance in the first scene as Brynden “The Blackfish” Tully, a revered battlefield commander and blood relative of the Starks. This follow seems quite something.
The always-reliable Charles Dance as Tywin Lannister. Tywin’s Small Council meeting generally and the participation of his offspring particularly. The foreclosure strategies employed by The Iron Bank of Brothers. Robb’s uncles. Jaime’s tactics. Arya’s reactions to some baked goods. The Khaleesi’s Corleone-esque warning. The copious nudity. The arrows. “I like it!” “That’s the tail?” “You don’t burn your fingers.” “It’s really good!” “There’s not a full moon tonight, is there?” “There are no masters in the grave, your grace.” “Pace yourself, lad.” “I do like Partridge!” “But we are not men.” “Then it’s much more than I give you in a year.”
What’s not so great?
No Olenna, Margaery, Joffrey, Davos, Sansa, Meera, Jojen, Osha, Bran or Hodor this week.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“This should help you remember.”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 453 total posts 172 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 298 total posts 148 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 324 total posts 78 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 251 total posts 31 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 213 total posts 23 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 587 total posts 21 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 128 total posts 13 posts