‘It’s All About What It
Looks Like, Isn’t It??’
Sunday Brings MAD MEN 6.2!!
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Roger contemplated getting into the refrigerated truck business and cried over a shoeshine brush.
* Betty consulted on goulash for a bunch of dirty hippies and went to the beauty parlor.
* Megan learned her witty husband will now follow her down staircases.
* A gruesome comic on the Johnny Carson show sent a very Draper-esque Peggy scrambling to replace language about lending ears.
* Ken Cosgrove dressed down the new accounts man sucking up to Roger and Don.
* Don christened an umbrella stand with puke and accidentally found himself extolling the charms of 10,000-volt sex in front of Silvia Rosen’s husband.
* Lane Pryce’s name remained on the door.
AMC says of tonight’s “The Collaborators”:
Don clashes with a client. Pete entertains a guest. Peggy struggles to motivate the staff.
10 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Rumor Has It Another Character Is Returning To STAR WARS... -- 110 total posts 110 posts
- Matthew McConaughey as Randall Flag in THE STAND?!! -- 230 total posts 102 posts
- Take A ‘Deep Breath’ - The DOCTOR WHO S8 Weekend Docbacks Begin Now!! -- 176 total posts 67 posts
- Harry may be crazy about SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR - but so may you -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Season Premiere Of DOCTOR WHO And Asks: Why Is It So Terrible?? -- 202 total posts 37 posts
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 177 total posts 18 posts
- Get A Grip On Denzel Washington’s EQUALIZER!! -- 120 total posts 10 posts
- An Andrew Dominik-written, Justin Lin-directed SHAOLIN TEMPLE remake is in the works! -- 31 total posts 8 posts
- Creepy Dolls and Satanic Cults! Full ANNABELLE Trailer is Here! -- 104 total posts 7 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 392 total posts 6 posts