‘It’s All About What It
Looks Like, Isn’t It??’
Sunday Brings MAD MEN 6.2!!
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Roger contemplated getting into the refrigerated truck business and cried over a shoeshine brush.
* Betty consulted on goulash for a bunch of dirty hippies and went to the beauty parlor.
* Megan learned her witty husband will now follow her down staircases.
* A gruesome comic on the Johnny Carson show sent a very Draper-esque Peggy scrambling to replace language about lending ears.
* Ken Cosgrove dressed down the new accounts man sucking up to Roger and Don.
* Don christened an umbrella stand with puke and accidentally found himself extolling the charms of 10,000-volt sex in front of Silvia Rosen’s husband.
* Lane Pryce’s name remained on the door.
AMC says of tonight’s “The Collaborators”:
Don clashes with a client. Pete entertains a guest. Peggy struggles to motivate the staff.
10 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 214 total posts 214 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 281 total posts 201 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 175 total posts 175 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 137 total posts 137 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 118 total posts 118 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 673 total posts 116 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 106 total posts 106 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 159 total posts 88 posts
- Trailer for LEGENDS OF OZ: DOROTHY'S RETURN! -- 143 total posts 69 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 69 total posts 69 posts