Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Roger contemplated getting into the refrigerated truck business and cried over a shoeshine brush.
* Betty consulted on goulash for a bunch of dirty hippies and went to the beauty parlor.
* Megan learned her witty husband will now follow her down staircases.
* A gruesome comic on the Johnny Carson show sent a very Draper-esque Peggy scrambling to replace language about lending ears.
* Ken Cosgrove dressed down the new accounts man sucking up to Roger and Don.
* Don christened an umbrella stand with puke and accidentally found himself extolling the charms of 10,000-volt sex in front of Silvia Rosen’s husband.
* Lane Pryce’s name remained on the door.
AMC says of tonight’s “The Collaborators”:
Don clashes with a client. Pete entertains a guest. Peggy struggles to motivate the staff.
10 p.m. Sunday. AMC.