‘It’s All About What It
Looks Like, Isn’t It??’
Sunday Brings MAD MEN 6.2!!
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Roger contemplated getting into the refrigerated truck business and cried over a shoeshine brush.
* Betty consulted on goulash for a bunch of dirty hippies and went to the beauty parlor.
* Megan learned her witty husband will now follow her down staircases.
* A gruesome comic on the Johnny Carson show sent a very Draper-esque Peggy scrambling to replace language about lending ears.
* Ken Cosgrove dressed down the new accounts man sucking up to Roger and Don.
* Don christened an umbrella stand with puke and accidentally found himself extolling the charms of 10,000-volt sex in front of Silvia Rosen’s husband.
* Lane Pryce’s name remained on the door.
AMC says of tonight’s “The Collaborators”:
Don clashes with a client. Pete entertains a guest. Peggy struggles to motivate the staff.
10 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 245 total posts 67 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1491 total posts 48 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 43 total posts 33 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 62 total posts 29 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 166 total posts 21 posts