‘It’s All About What It
Looks Like, Isn’t It??’
Sunday Brings MAD MEN 6.2!!
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Roger contemplated getting into the refrigerated truck business and cried over a shoeshine brush.
* Betty consulted on goulash for a bunch of dirty hippies and went to the beauty parlor.
* Megan learned her witty husband will now follow her down staircases.
* A gruesome comic on the Johnny Carson show sent a very Draper-esque Peggy scrambling to replace language about lending ears.
* Ken Cosgrove dressed down the new accounts man sucking up to Roger and Don.
* Don christened an umbrella stand with puke and accidentally found himself extolling the charms of 10,000-volt sex in front of Silvia Rosen’s husband.
* Lane Pryce’s name remained on the door.
AMC says of tonight’s “The Collaborators”:
Don clashes with a client. Pete entertains a guest. Peggy struggles to motivate the staff.
10 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 189 total posts 189 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 84 total posts 82 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 86 total posts 60 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 150 total posts 46 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 71 total posts 45 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 185 total posts 43 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- Merrick Stands Up In The Milky Way To Be Pummeled By The Greatness Of COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts