James McAvoy Gets Pretty Dirty In UK Trailer For FILTH!!
The Kidd here...
Well, this is certainly a different side to James McAvoy. In the adaptation of Irvine Welsh's novel FILTH, McAvoy plays Bruce Robertson, an overtly racist and corrupt policeman who makes no secret of his penchant for booze, sex and drugs. During his investigation of a particular murder, we get a deeper sense of who Bruce is, what he represents, his past, his personality and his constant schemes... and from this brief look via the UK trailer, McAvoy is having a blast playing into each one of those facets of the character.
There are a couple of devices from the book I am extremely interested in seeing how they'll pull off, but, in the meantime, enjoy McAvoy living it up in every way imagineable.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 146 total posts 32 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 187 total posts 32 posts
- Scream and Shout: Quint is inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy to revisit BATTLE BEYOND THE STARS (1980)! -- 92 total posts 14 posts
- Co-Director Anthony Russo Is Teasing, What, Exactly, Regarding CAPTAIN AMERICA 3?? -- 209 total posts 12 posts
2012-2014 -- 36 total posts 6 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 108 total posts 6 posts
- Here’s BBC’s Synopsis Of DOCTOR WHO S08E03: “Robots of Sherwood’ !! -- 61 total posts 5 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 222 total posts 5 posts
- Jeff Bridges’ Long Delayed SEVENTH SON Gets A Trailer, A Poster, And February!! -- 80 total posts 3 posts
- Simon Pegg's gonna set you on fire in this poster for KILL ME THREE TIMES! -- 17 total posts 3 posts