James McAvoy Gets Pretty Dirty In UK Trailer For FILTH!!
The Kidd here...
Well, this is certainly a different side to James McAvoy. In the adaptation of Irvine Welsh's novel FILTH, McAvoy plays Bruce Robertson, an overtly racist and corrupt policeman who makes no secret of his penchant for booze, sex and drugs. During his investigation of a particular murder, we get a deeper sense of who Bruce is, what he represents, his past, his personality and his constant schemes... and from this brief look via the UK trailer, McAvoy is having a blast playing into each one of those facets of the character.
There are a couple of devices from the book I am extremely interested in seeing how they'll pull off, but, in the meantime, enjoy McAvoy living it up in every way imagineable.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 165 total posts 165 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 137 total posts 40 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 163 total posts 34 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 294 total posts 29 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 452 total posts 23 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 117 total posts 20 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 306 total posts 19 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 113 total posts 16 posts
- Capone dances the line between loving Chadwick Boseman as James Brown and frustration with the rest of GET ON UP!!! -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 763 total posts 10 posts