James McAvoy Gets Pretty Dirty In UK Trailer For FILTH!!
The Kidd here...
Well, this is certainly a different side to James McAvoy. In the adaptation of Irvine Welsh's novel FILTH, McAvoy plays Bruce Robertson, an overtly racist and corrupt policeman who makes no secret of his penchant for booze, sex and drugs. During his investigation of a particular murder, we get a deeper sense of who Bruce is, what he represents, his past, his personality and his constant schemes... and from this brief look via the UK trailer, McAvoy is having a blast playing into each one of those facets of the character.
There are a couple of devices from the book I am extremely interested in seeing how they'll pull off, but, in the meantime, enjoy McAvoy living it up in every way imagineable.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 250 total posts 250 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 194 total posts 145 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 291 total posts 131 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 256 total posts 97 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 68 total posts 68 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 87 total posts 57 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 99 total posts 54 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 161 total posts 42 posts
- Here’s A Poster And Trailer For THE ROVER - Guy Pearce In A Post Apocalyptic Hell Down Under!! -- 32 total posts 32 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 86 total posts 31 posts