Sly & Arnie have an ESCAPE PLAN from The Tomb!!!
Hey folks, Harry here... it was just released that the co-starring Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger has had a title shift. The film was formerly known as THE TOMB, Lionsgate and Summit have decided that ESCAPE PLAN is the far better title. The prison buddy escape flick is being directed by 1408's Mikael Hafstrom - and in addition to the Oak & Stallion, they'll be joined by Jesus Christ and the AntiChrist and Private Pyle and 50 Cent and Vinnie Jones! And Amy Ryan. For the cinema impaired, Jesus is Jim Caviezel, AntiChrist is Sam Neill and Private Pyle is the always awesome Vincent D'Onofrio! ESCAPE PLAN is scheduled for release September 13th, 2013
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 529 total posts 143 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 313 total posts 135 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 100 total posts 100 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 232 total posts 87 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 81 total posts 81 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1499 total posts 56 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 53 total posts 53 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 84 total posts 51 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 60 total posts 50 posts