Anne Hathaway to reteam with Christopher Nolan for INTERSTELLAR!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. It's fashionable to hate Anne Hathaway for some reason. I don't get it. She clearly gives a shit about every movie she does, she's damn good at what she does and ain't too hard on the eyes, either. What's the beef? Is it that she embodies the term "adorkable" when doing interviews and stuff? Because I find that amazingly cute. I don't get the hate!
And neither, apparently, does Christopher Nolan since Deadline says he is about to cast her as the female lead of his next flick, INTERSTELLAR, a sci-fi movie about wormholes and Matthew McConaughey. Or so the internet would lead you to believe, but since when can you trust the internet?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 383 total posts 382 posts
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 408 total posts 212 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 185 total posts 185 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 187 total posts 92 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 674 total posts 63 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 108 total posts 49 posts