Anne Hathaway to reteam with Christopher Nolan for INTERSTELLAR!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. It's fashionable to hate Anne Hathaway for some reason. I don't get it. She clearly gives a shit about every movie she does, she's damn good at what she does and ain't too hard on the eyes, either. What's the beef? Is it that she embodies the term "adorkable" when doing interviews and stuff? Because I find that amazingly cute. I don't get the hate!
And neither, apparently, does Christopher Nolan since Deadline says he is about to cast her as the female lead of his next flick, INTERSTELLAR, a sci-fi movie about wormholes and Matthew McConaughey. Or so the internet would lead you to believe, but since when can you trust the internet?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 111 total posts 111 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 82 total posts 82 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 213 total posts 72 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 391 total posts 64 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 101 total posts 52 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Learn Which Movie Star Just Signed On To HBO’s Jonathan Nolan/Bad Robot Pilot WESTWORLD!! -- 37 total posts 37 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 193 total posts 35 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 140 total posts 32 posts