Anne Hathaway to reteam with Christopher Nolan for INTERSTELLAR!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. It's fashionable to hate Anne Hathaway for some reason. I don't get it. She clearly gives a shit about every movie she does, she's damn good at what she does and ain't too hard on the eyes, either. What's the beef? Is it that she embodies the term "adorkable" when doing interviews and stuff? Because I find that amazingly cute. I don't get the hate!
And neither, apparently, does Christopher Nolan since Deadline says he is about to cast her as the female lead of his next flick, INTERSTELLAR, a sci-fi movie about wormholes and Matthew McConaughey. Or so the internet would lead you to believe, but since when can you trust the internet?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 235 total posts 235 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 356 total posts 228 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 156 total posts 156 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 137 total posts 137 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 121 total posts 121 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 320 total posts 109 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 583 total posts 61 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 70 total posts 56 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 51 total posts 38 posts