Cue rejoicing. "We are going to make MacGruber 2 for sure." - Will Forte
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. You might think I'm being ironic with my headline, but you're fucking wrong. I love MacGruber and only sit back and smile as year by year it grows in status to be the widely loved cult comedy it is. I was on record early and even got a quote on the poster that for once I don't cringe when seeing.I proudly display my love of this film!
When Will Forte was interviewed by EW recently they asked about a possible sequel. His exact quote was:
“We are going to make MacGruber 2 for sure. (If) we have to do it with a video camera in our backyards – there will be some form of MacGruber 2.”
That's not exactly "We have the money and we're going to make the Godfather 2 of SNL movies," but I'll take it.
Whatever indicates a MacGruber 2 is on the minds of those involved is better than nothing. Just sign up Shia LaBeouf to reprise his role as MacGruber's gay son and you've got instant box office... well, maybe not gold, but box office precious metal of some sort. Where was I going with this?
I just want another MacGruber movie. Hollywood people do whatever you need to do to make that happen. Please and thank you.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 121 total posts 7 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 124 total posts 3 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 62 total posts 3 posts
- Peter Berg Says No New FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Movie -- 121 total posts 3 posts
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 354 total posts 2 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 97 total posts 1 post
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 317 total posts 1 post