Jessica Lucas joins Paul WS Anderson's POMPEII
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Jessica Lucas sawed off half her face in the number one movie this weekend, so naturally now she's moving on to Paul WS Anderson's POMPEII. Deadline says Lucas is the latest to join Anderson's flick already starring Jon Snow, Jack Bauer and Moriarty. Sorry, I keep doing that... Kit Harington, Kiefer Sutherland and Jared Harris.
In full accordance with the "if you can't say nothin' good don't say nothin' at all" rule, I'm going to leave any further thoughts unspoken. I will say, however, that every time WS has a film in the works I hope I'll enjoy it... that just hardly ever seems to be how things shake out.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- War Machine to join Iron Man and friends in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!?! -- 29 total posts 29 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 309 total posts 5 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 96 total posts 4 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 114 total posts 4 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 129 total posts 4 posts
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 398 total posts 4 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 183 total posts 3 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 186 total posts 2 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 157 total posts 2 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 271 total posts 2 posts