Jessica Lucas joins Paul WS Anderson's POMPEII
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Jessica Lucas sawed off half her face in the number one movie this weekend, so naturally now she's moving on to Paul WS Anderson's POMPEII. Deadline says Lucas is the latest to join Anderson's flick already starring Jon Snow, Jack Bauer and Moriarty. Sorry, I keep doing that... Kit Harington, Kiefer Sutherland and Jared Harris.
In full accordance with the "if you can't say nothin' good don't say nothin' at all" rule, I'm going to leave any further thoughts unspoken. I will say, however, that every time WS has a film in the works I hope I'll enjoy it... that just hardly ever seems to be how things shake out.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 174 total posts 122 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 174 total posts 67 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 92 total posts 39 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 88 total posts 36 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 45 total posts 23 posts
- Character posters for Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, and more of the resistance from HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY! -- 74 total posts 21 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 356 total posts 20 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 70 total posts 17 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 71 total posts 12 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 249 total posts 12 posts