'They Look Just Like The Enemy!!' Herc Offers Predictions For Tonight’s 2-Hour Season Premiere Of MAD MEN!!
AMC says of “The Doorway,” “Mad Men’s” 2-hour 6th season premiere:
"Don spearheads a new campaign; Roger gets unsettling news; Betty takes in a houseguest."
Predictions for tonight’s two-hour opener in invisotext. I beg you not to read them.
* Season six will begin in winter.
* We will learn the show has jumped far enough ahead in time (we last saw Don and Megan in early 1967) that Sterling Cooper now employs a bunch of damn dirty hippies.
* Don’s campaign will be for the Royal Hawaiian Hotel.
* Don and Roger will be rocked by a pair of deaths.
* A heart attack will claim one character.
* Don’s doorman will be one of the victims.
* Roger will seek therapy.
* We will learn that Megan has grown so famous that she’s not beyond being recognized on the street.
* Megan will cavort in bikinis as she joins Don in Hawaii.
* A sleepless Don will meet a drunk serviceman who, soon to be shipped to Vietnam, is hours from his wedding. Don will agree to give away the bride.
* We will learn Don is now cheating on Megan.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 173 total posts 173 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 83 total posts 83 posts
- Meet Jon M. Chu's JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 174 total posts 44 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 38 total posts 31 posts