Guillermo del Toro nabs a hot redhead (not Harry) for his haunted house horror CRIMSON PEAK!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Guillermo's not fucking around with his cast this time around, is he? We heard yesterday that Benedict Cumberbatch was joining Emma Stone and Charlie Hunnam in his creep-out haunted house flick Cimson Peak. As if that wasn't enough now it has been announced that the one and only Jessica Chastain is joining the party.
My first impression is that this is a hell of a high brow cast for a freak-em-out, which I love. It reminds me of the olden days of horror when people like Donald Sutherland, Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn would play in these kinds of flicks. My second impression is that there are a whole lot of really white white people in this movie.
Here, look at Jessica Chastain being hot:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 199 total posts 199 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 85 total posts 83 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 76 total posts 76 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 87 total posts 61 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 73 total posts 47 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 150 total posts 46 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 185 total posts 43 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- Merrick Stands Up In The Milky Way To Be Pummeled By The Greatness Of COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts