Guillermo del Toro nabs a hot redhead (not Harry) for his haunted house horror CRIMSON PEAK!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Guillermo's not fucking around with his cast this time around, is he? We heard yesterday that Benedict Cumberbatch was joining Emma Stone and Charlie Hunnam in his creep-out haunted house flick Cimson Peak. As if that wasn't enough now it has been announced that the one and only Jessica Chastain is joining the party.
My first impression is that this is a hell of a high brow cast for a freak-em-out, which I love. It reminds me of the olden days of horror when people like Donald Sutherland, Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn would play in these kinds of flicks. My second impression is that there are a whole lot of really white white people in this movie.
Here, look at Jessica Chastain being hot:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 490 total posts 197 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 137 total posts 137 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 86 total posts 86 posts
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 679 total posts 84 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- The BBCs Confirm 'Time of the Doctor' DOCTOR WHO Christmas Special Transmit Times!! + New Promo Art And Pics!! -- 84 total posts 45 posts
- Capone feels burned by the out-of-control acting in OUT OF THE FURNACE!!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 35 total posts 35 posts
- LIFE OF PI Scribe David Magee to Pen New NARNIA Film! -- 126 total posts 28 posts
- Watch Tom Hiddleston sway with Tilda Swinton in this clip from ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 39 total posts 25 posts