Guillermo del Toro nabs a hot redhead (not Harry) for his haunted house horror CRIMSON PEAK!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Guillermo's not fucking around with his cast this time around, is he? We heard yesterday that Benedict Cumberbatch was joining Emma Stone and Charlie Hunnam in his creep-out haunted house flick Cimson Peak. As if that wasn't enough now it has been announced that the one and only Jessica Chastain is joining the party.
My first impression is that this is a hell of a high brow cast for a freak-em-out, which I love. It reminds me of the olden days of horror when people like Donald Sutherland, Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn would play in these kinds of flicks. My second impression is that there are a whole lot of really white white people in this movie.
Here, look at Jessica Chastain being hot:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 334 total posts 78 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 86 total posts 40 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 231 total posts 38 posts
- Butters-centric SOUTH PARK Season Finale!! Final Wednesday SURVIVOR!! The Final CSI, MINDS, ARROW & TOMORROW PEOPLE Of 2013!! New MOB, MODERN, MIDDLE, NASHVILLE, SING OFF, BURNING LOVE, GIRL CODE, AHS, X, SOUP, PICKERS!! Whitford On KIMMEL!! Cumberbatch & Takei On CONAN!! Herc’s Wednesday TV Talkback!! -- 66 total posts 36 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 59 total posts 31 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 160 total posts 24 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 148 total posts 22 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 117 total posts 22 posts