Guillermo del Toro nabs a hot redhead (not Harry) for his haunted house horror CRIMSON PEAK!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Guillermo's not fucking around with his cast this time around, is he? We heard yesterday that Benedict Cumberbatch was joining Emma Stone and Charlie Hunnam in his creep-out haunted house flick Cimson Peak. As if that wasn't enough now it has been announced that the one and only Jessica Chastain is joining the party.
My first impression is that this is a hell of a high brow cast for a freak-em-out, which I love. It reminds me of the olden days of horror when people like Donald Sutherland, Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn would play in these kinds of flicks. My second impression is that there are a whole lot of really white white people in this movie.
Here, look at Jessica Chastain being hot:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 155 total posts 56 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 287 total posts 42 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 73 total posts 37 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 164 total posts 26 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 180 total posts 19 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 140 total posts 17 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 370 total posts 14 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 43 total posts 14 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 27 total posts 11 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 44 total posts 6 posts