Guillermo del Toro nabs a hot redhead (not Harry) for his haunted house horror CRIMSON PEAK!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Guillermo's not fucking around with his cast this time around, is he? We heard yesterday that Benedict Cumberbatch was joining Emma Stone and Charlie Hunnam in his creep-out haunted house flick Cimson Peak. As if that wasn't enough now it has been announced that the one and only Jessica Chastain is joining the party.
My first impression is that this is a hell of a high brow cast for a freak-em-out, which I love. It reminds me of the olden days of horror when people like Donald Sutherland, Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn would play in these kinds of flicks. My second impression is that there are a whole lot of really white white people in this movie.
Here, look at Jessica Chastain being hot:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Matthew McConaughey as Randall Flag in THE STAND?!! -- 138 total posts 10 posts
- ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Season Premiere Of DOCTOR WHO And Asks: Why Is It So Terrible?? -- 168 total posts 3 posts
- An Andrew Dominik-written, Justin Lin-directed SHAOLIN TEMPLE remake is in the works! -- 25 total posts 2 posts
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 160 total posts 1 post
- Take A ‘Deep Breath’ - The DOCTOR WHO S8 Weekend Docbacks Begin Now!! -- 110 total posts 1 post
- The First Official Teaser For AMERICAN HORROR STORY: FREAKSHOW!! -- 49 total posts 1 post
- Get A Grip On Denzel Washington’s EQUALIZER!! -- 111 total posts 1 post
- Creepy Dolls and Satanic Cults! Full ANNABELLE Trailer is Here! -- 98 total posts 1 post
- "She Never Left..." Teaser Trailer for THE WOMAN IN BLACK: ANGEL OF DEATH! -- 33 total posts 1 post