James Gunn reveals new Rocket Raccoon production art for GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!
Folks, Harry here... Can you believe this? We are actually getting these movies. Today I was reading SWAMP THING 50 and looking at Bissette's art and thinking, Guillermo is gonna knock this out of the park. And then I was checking my Facebook before turning in and I saw this new profile pic from James Gunn. I guarantee - every boy and girl in this country is gonna do back flips for Rocket Raccoon - and you will too. He'll kick the shit out of TED. Tear him to fluff. Blow him up and flambe' him. Take a look at this piece Gunn released:
Beyond just the fantastic look of RR himself, I love the orange jumper with weapon straps criss-crossing him. I also love the moody look of the piece - a very haunted planet look. With Gunn, they've got a director that won't think any of this is weird or odd. He gets it. I really can't wait for a great plush Rocket Raccoon with Big Ass Gun.
For now, I just have to make this the background on my computer. I love it so much. I'd just die if they got Moroder to do the score for this.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 467 total posts 7 posts
- EXCLUSIVE: Who's the voice of that stunning stinger character after the credits of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY? -- 83 total posts 7 posts
- ‘Here, Baby Baby!!’ WALKING DEAD Walking Schmed!! Syfy Releases Promo For Z NATION!! -- 18 total posts 1 post
- Capone has details on and the full line-up for a new Chicago-area horror film festival presented by Mr. Bruce Campbell!!! -- 22 total posts 1 post
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 299 total posts 1 post