You KNOW You Want To Laugh At This Trailer For GROWN UPS 2!!
I saw 2010's GROWN UPS and remember next to nothing about it, which I suppose means it neither impressed me or offended me - which seems to be the MO for a majority of Adam Sandler's films. Amiable vapor.
This said, the trailer for its sequel...due in theaters this July...made me laugh quite a bit. And it made The Kidd laugh too. No small accomplishment in either case. I mean...the car wash. Deer piss. That's gold right there.
GROWN UPS 2 - which returns the first film's director (Dennis Dugan - UNIDENTIFIED FLYING ODDBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!) with a script which is again by Sandler and Fred Wolf, who are this timed joined by Tim Herlihy (Sandler's MR. DEEDS, BEDTIME STORIES).
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 300 total posts 19 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 575 total posts 9 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 225 total posts 5 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 194 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 249 total posts 3 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 195 total posts 2 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 288 total posts 2 posts