You KNOW You Want To Laugh At This Trailer For GROWN UPS 2!!
I saw 2010's GROWN UPS and remember next to nothing about it, which I suppose means it neither impressed me or offended me - which seems to be the MO for a majority of Adam Sandler's films. Amiable vapor.
This said, the trailer for its sequel...due in theaters this July...made me laugh quite a bit. And it made The Kidd laugh too. No small accomplishment in either case. I mean...the car wash. Deer piss. That's gold right there.
GROWN UPS 2 - which returns the first film's director (Dennis Dugan - UNIDENTIFIED FLYING ODDBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!) with a script which is again by Sandler and Fred Wolf, who are this timed joined by Tim Herlihy (Sandler's MR. DEEDS, BEDTIME STORIES).
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 420 total posts 83 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 46 total posts 46 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 168 total posts 38 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 66 total posts 37 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 44 total posts 36 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 42 total posts 33 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- Mowgli to have friends like Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong'o in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 61 total posts 25 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 31 total posts 24 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 43 total posts 21 posts