Disney-Pixar's FINDING NEMO Sequel Gets Titled!!
The Kidd here...
There's been some negativity floating around since Disney-Pixar's announcement of a FINDING NEMO sequel. Outside of the usual "Where's THE INCREDIBLES sequel?" there's been plenty of worry about Disney-Pixar's sudden love of sequels these days. After all, CARS 2 was... well, it was CARS 2. However, those two TOY STORY sequels certainly turned out nicely for all of us, so, with Andrew Stanton back in the saddle for a NEMO follow-up, I think there's plenty to be optimistic about here, especially since there's no possible way for them to lose Nemo and have to search for him again, right?
It turns out Stanton has something else up his sleeve with Disney-Pixar announcing today that the tentatively titled FINDING NEMO 2 no longer has such a termporary name. FINDING DORY is what this new adventure will be known as from this day forth, with some minor details being dropped on the sequel. Per Disney-Pixar's announcement, FINDING DORY is set to take place about a year after FINDING NEMO, set along the California coastline, with a new set of characters being introduced, in addition to the old favorites of Marlin, Nemo and those found in the dentist's fish tank returning.
Is it possible that Ellen DeGeneres' character finds herself troubled with memory problems once again, with her losing her way and the gang having to search for her? Sounds very reasonable. Either way, these characters were enjoyable the first time around, so it's hard to think Disney and Pixar won't be able to catch some of that lightning in a bottle once more when FINDING DORY lands in theatres on November 25, 2015.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 122 total posts 122 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 233 total posts 102 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 127 total posts 92 posts
- Quint has seen Gareth Edwards and Legendary's Godzilla presentation at SXSW! Full on Kaiju badassery! -- 53 total posts 53 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 103 total posts 31 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews THE RAID 2: BERANDAL! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 82 total posts 23 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 87 total posts 21 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 97 total posts 21 posts
- ‘You Are Of SHIELD??’ THOR’s Hot Pal Sif Joins AGENTS!! The Premiere Of FROM DUSK TILL DAWN!! Plus New NEW GIRL, BOY, BROOKLYN, BACHELOR, BAD GIRLS, MIND GAMES, TROPHY, TOSH, ORIGINALS, GOLDBERGS, GLEE, RIZZOLI, PERCEPTION, KROLL, LIARS, COUGAR, FISHER, FIRE, CONTAINER, TEEN MOM, CAPONES & VOICE!! KING Finale!! Syfy’s MY BIG FAT GEEK WEDDING!! Lauren Cohan & Jeff Goldblum on CRAIG!! Rachel Maddow On SETH!! Ronald D. Moore On LAST CALL!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 135 total posts 17 posts