This PINEAPPLE EXPRESS 2 Trailer Smells Funny...
Looks like Seth Rogen, James Franco and Danny McBride have been making a stealth sequel to PINEAPPLE EXPRESS, and it is positively crammed with production value. Has to be at least two studios in on this. See for yourself.
Well, if production overruns get this fucker shut down, at least THIS IS THE END, starring everyone in the above video, opens June 12th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 373 total posts 80 posts
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 629 total posts 34 posts
- The BBCs Confirm 'Time of the Doctor' DOCTOR WHO Christmas Special Transmit Times!! + New Promo Art And Pics!! -- 52 total posts 13 posts
- Trailer and Release Date for NURSE 3D! -- 72 total posts 9 posts
- Watch Tom Hiddleston sway with Tilda Swinton in this clip from ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 22 total posts 8 posts
- Fan Of The 2010 Paul Bettany Angry Angel Movie LEGION?? Syfy Just Ordered To Series The TV Version!! -- 30 total posts 7 posts
- Herc’s Seen Tonight’s First Two Episodes Of Frank Darabont’s New TNT Series MOB CITY!! -- 23 total posts 6 posts
- Universal Releases A Nice Tribute To Paul Walker... -- 105 total posts 5 posts
- This New HOBBIT Production Diary Shows Us Laketown, Smaug Bits, And Table Tennis Playing Middle Earthers!! -- 56 total posts 4 posts
- Want to see PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES next Friday in one of 13 'marked' cities? Capone has the details on that and how to win VIP tickets to the Chicago screening!!! -- 8 total posts 3 posts