‘I’m Sure She Does!!’
Herc Says Margaery, Joffrey, Tywin And A Slavemaster Steal The Show In HBO's Superb First GAME OF THRONES Since June!!
Game of Thrones 3.1 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to series masterminds David Benioff and D.B. Weiss.
What says HBO?
“Jon is brought before Mance Rayder, the King Beyond the Wall, while the Night’s Watch survivors retreat south. In King’s Landing, Tyrion asks for his reward. Littlefinger offers Sansa a way out. Cersei hosts a dinner for the royal family. Daenerys sails into Slaver’s Bay.”
Is it great?
Oh yes. The best series on television will not let you down tonight.
Does Littlefinger offer Sansa a way out with his penis?
Not this week. But Lord Baelish does bring Lady Sansa quite interesting news this week.
The big news?
One of the more compelling storylines, in tonight’s episode and those beyond, focuses on Margaery Tyrell (Natalie Dormer), gay Renly Baratheon’s former bride. Following Renly’s unpleasant demise at the hands of Melissandre’s crotch-creature, Margaery found herself betrothed at the end of last season to the sadistic child-king Joffrey.
What else is HBO not telling us?
The episode closes with Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, and in quite entertaining fashion.
How does it start?
It picks up very near where season two left off, with Samwell fleeing zombies and whatnot. “Brother!” is the first line of dialogue.
The Slaver’s Bay translator and her loutish master. Tyrion’s tense first post-battle meeting with his sister generally and the rumor about his nose in particular. Charles Dance as Tywin Lannister, the new King’s Hand, generally, and his sit-down with Tyrion in particular. The striking visual effect that precedes Jon Snow’s first meeting with wildling king Mance Rayder. Bronn’s nibbling. Joffrey peering out of his conveyance. Dany’s hungry dragons and less-hungry Dothraki entourage. The Obi-Wan-ish kingsguard and the tiny girl. “They say she sang to them as they burned.” “It’s not slander if it’s true.” “Full of envy, lust and low cunning.” “We can’t all have a king’s bravery.” “No, not truly.”
What’s not so great?
No Theon, Jaime, Brienne, Bran, Osha, Hodor, Varys, Hound or Arya this first episode back.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“I will not fail you again.”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 288 total posts 288 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 155 total posts 155 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 145 total posts 145 posts
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 291 total posts 136 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 209 total posts 94 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- 2nd Sept 2014 PICKS & PEEKS Column: CAP 2, Pumpkinhead, Toho, Addams, Star Trek, Slashers, Comedy & Action+ -- 1802 total posts 49 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 78 total posts 47 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 127 total posts 45 posts