‘I’m Sure She Does!!’
Herc Says Margaery, Joffrey, Tywin And A Slavemaster Steal The Show In HBO's Superb First GAME OF THRONES Since June!!
Game of Thrones 3.1 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to series masterminds David Benioff and D.B. Weiss.
What says HBO?
“Jon is brought before Mance Rayder, the King Beyond the Wall, while the Night’s Watch survivors retreat south. In King’s Landing, Tyrion asks for his reward. Littlefinger offers Sansa a way out. Cersei hosts a dinner for the royal family. Daenerys sails into Slaver’s Bay.”
Is it great?
Oh yes. The best series on television will not let you down tonight.
Does Littlefinger offer Sansa a way out with his penis?
Not this week. But Lord Baelish does bring Lady Sansa quite interesting news this week.
The big news?
One of the more compelling storylines, in tonight’s episode and those beyond, focuses on Margaery Tyrell (Natalie Dormer), gay Renly Baratheon’s former bride. Following Renly’s unpleasant demise at the hands of Melissandre’s crotch-creature, Margaery found herself betrothed at the end of last season to the sadistic child-king Joffrey.
What else is HBO not telling us?
The episode closes with Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, and in quite entertaining fashion.
How does it start?
It picks up very near where season two left off, with Samwell fleeing zombies and whatnot. “Brother!” is the first line of dialogue.
The Slaver’s Bay translator and her loutish master. Tyrion’s tense first post-battle meeting with his sister generally and the rumor about his nose in particular. Charles Dance as Tywin Lannister, the new King’s Hand, generally, and his sit-down with Tyrion in particular. The striking visual effect that precedes Jon Snow’s first meeting with wildling king Mance Rayder. Bronn’s nibbling. Joffrey peering out of his conveyance. Dany’s hungry dragons and less-hungry Dothraki entourage. The Obi-Wan-ish kingsguard and the tiny girl. “They say she sang to them as they burned.” “It’s not slander if it’s true.” “Full of envy, lust and low cunning.” “We can’t all have a king’s bravery.” “No, not truly.”
What’s not so great?
No Theon, Jaime, Brienne, Bran, Osha, Hodor, Varys, Hound or Arya this first episode back.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“I will not fail you again.”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 169 total posts 89 posts
- Trailer for LEGENDS OF OZ: DOROTHY'S RETURN! -- 106 total posts 32 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 103 total posts 32 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 585 total posts 28 posts
- Jason Momoa to potentially play Doomsday in the upcoming BATMAN/SUPERMAN film!?!? -- 547 total posts 13 posts
- ‘That Seat Is Taken!!’ The Return Of AGENTS OF SHIELD!! ANARCHY, MOONSHINERS & INCOME Finales!! Galactic Pioneers On FUTURESCAPE!! New TROPHY, AWKWARD, STORAGE, NCIS, LOSER, VOICE, FIRE, TOSH!! Tom Hanks On KIMMEL!! Michelle Dockery On FALLON!! Lizzy Caplan On CHELSEA!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 52 total posts 11 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 321 total posts 11 posts
- Ben Whishaw to Play Freddie Mercury! Dexter Fletcher on Board to Direct! -- 96 total posts 8 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 201 total posts 8 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 196 total posts 7 posts