‘I’m Sure She Does!!’
Herc Says Margaery, Joffrey, Tywin And A Slavemaster Steal The Show In HBO's Superb First GAME OF THRONES Since June!!
Game of Thrones 3.1 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to series masterminds David Benioff and D.B. Weiss.
What says HBO?
“Jon is brought before Mance Rayder, the King Beyond the Wall, while the Night’s Watch survivors retreat south. In King’s Landing, Tyrion asks for his reward. Littlefinger offers Sansa a way out. Cersei hosts a dinner for the royal family. Daenerys sails into Slaver’s Bay.”
Is it great?
Oh yes. The best series on television will not let you down tonight.
Does Littlefinger offer Sansa a way out with his penis?
Not this week. But Lord Baelish does bring Lady Sansa quite interesting news this week.
The big news?
One of the more compelling storylines, in tonight’s episode and those beyond, focuses on Margaery Tyrell (Natalie Dormer), gay Renly Baratheon’s former bride. Following Renly’s unpleasant demise at the hands of Melissandre’s crotch-creature, Margaery found herself betrothed at the end of last season to the sadistic child-king Joffrey.
What else is HBO not telling us?
The episode closes with Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, and in quite entertaining fashion.
How does it start?
It picks up very near where season two left off, with Samwell fleeing zombies and whatnot. “Brother!” is the first line of dialogue.
The Slaver’s Bay translator and her loutish master. Tyrion’s tense first post-battle meeting with his sister generally and the rumor about his nose in particular. Charles Dance as Tywin Lannister, the new King’s Hand, generally, and his sit-down with Tyrion in particular. The striking visual effect that precedes Jon Snow’s first meeting with wildling king Mance Rayder. Bronn’s nibbling. Joffrey peering out of his conveyance. Dany’s hungry dragons and less-hungry Dothraki entourage. The Obi-Wan-ish kingsguard and the tiny girl. “They say she sang to them as they burned.” “It’s not slander if it’s true.” “Full of envy, lust and low cunning.” “We can’t all have a king’s bravery.” “No, not truly.”
What’s not so great?
No Theon, Jaime, Brienne, Bran, Osha, Hodor, Varys, Hound or Arya this first episode back.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“I will not fail you again.”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 150 total posts 150 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 177 total posts 142 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 259 total posts 128 posts
- Quint has seen Gareth Edwards and Legendary's Godzilla presentation at SXSW! Full on Kaiju badassery! -- 82 total posts 82 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews THE RAID 2: BERANDAL! -- 66 total posts 66 posts
- A New Scene From THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!! -- 64 total posts 64 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 115 total posts 43 posts
- The LEGO MOVIE Sequel Finds Its Director - Will He Be A Master Builder?? -- 30 total posts 30 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 84 total posts 25 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 90 total posts 24 posts