Here's the trailer for EDDIE: THE SLEEPWALKING CANNIBAL
Hey folks, Harry here... tired of Zombies? Why not a sleepwalking cannibal with mental issues? Alright, that's different enough - the trailer seems to put together some manner of tie between the sleepwalking cannibal and Lars - an art teacher with a lack of inspiration. Comes to theaters and VOD not this Friday, but next. April 5th's the date! Now - discover this strange co-production of Canada and Denmark. This looks like fun!
There's a sardonic touch of BUCKET OF BLOOD by Roger Corman to this trailer. Don't ya think?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 394 total posts 138 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 125 total posts 125 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 110 total posts 110 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 102 total posts 102 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 268 total posts 75 posts
- Butters-centric SOUTH PARK Season Finale!! Final Wednesday SURVIVOR!! The Final CSI, MINDS, ARROW & TOMORROW PEOPLE Of 2013!! New MOB, MODERN, MIDDLE, NASHVILLE, SING OFF, BURNING LOVE, GIRL CODE, AHS, X, SOUP, PICKERS!! Whitford On KIMMEL!! Cumberbatch & Takei On CONAN!! Herc’s Wednesday TV Talkback!! -- 90 total posts 60 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 155 total posts 60 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 105 total posts 59 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 278 total posts 43 posts