Here's the trailer for EDDIE: THE SLEEPWALKING CANNIBAL
Hey folks, Harry here... tired of Zombies? Why not a sleepwalking cannibal with mental issues? Alright, that's different enough - the trailer seems to put together some manner of tie between the sleepwalking cannibal and Lars - an art teacher with a lack of inspiration. Comes to theaters and VOD not this Friday, but next. April 5th's the date! Now - discover this strange co-production of Canada and Denmark. This looks like fun!
There's a sardonic touch of BUCKET OF BLOOD by Roger Corman to this trailer. Don't ya think?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 98 total posts 98 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 155 total posts 72 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 91 total posts 49 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 196 total posts 32 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 326 total posts 31 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 91 total posts 30 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 37 total posts 26 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 86 total posts 25 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 71 total posts 22 posts