Here's the trailer for EDDIE: THE SLEEPWALKING CANNIBAL
Hey folks, Harry here... tired of Zombies? Why not a sleepwalking cannibal with mental issues? Alright, that's different enough - the trailer seems to put together some manner of tie between the sleepwalking cannibal and Lars - an art teacher with a lack of inspiration. Comes to theaters and VOD not this Friday, but next. April 5th's the date! Now - discover this strange co-production of Canada and Denmark. This looks like fun!
There's a sardonic touch of BUCKET OF BLOOD by Roger Corman to this trailer. Don't ya think?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 151 total posts 20 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 86 total posts 14 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 71 total posts 12 posts
- International OCULUS Poster Has Arrived! -- 9 total posts 9 posts
- Aliens look to Steve Martin to find them a new home planet in this extended teaser for HOME, entitled ALMOST HOME! -- 19 total posts 7 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 72 total posts 6 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 40 total posts 5 posts
- A New And Nice Clip From Darren Aronofsky’s NOAH!! + Emma Watson Introduces A New Trailer!! -- 127 total posts 5 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 80 total posts 4 posts