Kate Mara joins Johnny Depp for Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I am way more excited for Transcendence than I should be considering how little information about the film we have, but the idea of Wally Pfister making the jump to directing tickles my fancy as they say in proper circles.
Pfister is being shepherded by his Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan and has already gathered together Johnny Depp, Paul Bettany and Rebecca Hall. Variety reports that House of Cards star and all around ass-kicker Kate Mara has joined on as well.
Speculation has circulated that this "present-day science fiction film" involves the concept behind moving one's consciousness into a computer brain and focuses on the scientists hard at work to make that a reality.
With Pfister directing you know damn well it's going to look like a million bucks. There's no way a genius DoP like him lets the cinematography on this directorial debut looks like shit.
A new era of science fiction is in full stride. Rejoice, fellow geeks!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 168 total posts 8 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 52 total posts 3 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 498 total posts 2 posts
- 3rd week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: Welles,Wilder,Svankmajer, Mann,Jeong, Sirk,Trier & more!!! -- 128 total posts 2 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 57 total posts 2 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 31 total posts 1 post