You wanted more Iron Man 3 stuff and here it is! The Pepper-centric TV spot has returned!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. This spot appeared yesterday and was pulled (not to be confused with the not-pulled Mandarin-centric TV spot... keep up people, sheesh!), but now it seems to be out in the wild again.
The focus of this one is on Stark's paranoia about keeping the people he cares for safe. It's kind of the Superman angle when you think about it. Tony Stark has fought Gods, an army of aliens, Jeff Bridges and flown a nuclear missile into space. He's good. But the people around him might not be so lucky.
There's a great role reversal given away here, so I'll go ahead and label this as a spoiler because while it's not a "Luke, I am your father" moment it's one that I would have liked to have seen for the first time in the theater, so it has now been classified by me as a spoiler.
Here you go:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 217 total posts 13 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 26 total posts 9 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 8 total posts 8 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 82 total posts 6 posts
- Karen Gillan has Night Terrors in this First OCULUS Clip! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- New Trailer for Jim Jarmusch's ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 567 total posts 5 posts
- First clip from Jon Favreau's CHEF, premiering at SXSW! Favs vs. Twitter! -- 21 total posts 4 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 47 total posts 4 posts