You wanted more Iron Man 3 stuff and here it is! The Pepper-centric TV spot has returned!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. This spot appeared yesterday and was pulled (not to be confused with the not-pulled Mandarin-centric TV spot... keep up people, sheesh!), but now it seems to be out in the wild again.
The focus of this one is on Stark's paranoia about keeping the people he cares for safe. It's kind of the Superman angle when you think about it. Tony Stark has fought Gods, an army of aliens, Jeff Bridges and flown a nuclear missile into space. He's good. But the people around him might not be so lucky.
There's a great role reversal given away here, so I'll go ahead and label this as a spoiler because while it's not a "Luke, I am your father" moment it's one that I would have liked to have seen for the first time in the theater, so it has now been classified by me as a spoiler.
Here you go:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 163 total posts 22 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 121 total posts 13 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 339 total posts 12 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 60 total posts 11 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 169 total posts 11 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 550 total posts 10 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 60 total posts 8 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 24 total posts 6 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 71 total posts 5 posts
- Fox Networks Group Chairman Peter Rice: ‘I’d Love To See Another Season Of 24!!’ -- 160 total posts 5 posts