You wanted more Iron Man 3 stuff and here it is! The Pepper-centric TV spot has returned!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. This spot appeared yesterday and was pulled (not to be confused with the not-pulled Mandarin-centric TV spot... keep up people, sheesh!), but now it seems to be out in the wild again.
The focus of this one is on Stark's paranoia about keeping the people he cares for safe. It's kind of the Superman angle when you think about it. Tony Stark has fought Gods, an army of aliens, Jeff Bridges and flown a nuclear missile into space. He's good. But the people around him might not be so lucky.
There's a great role reversal given away here, so I'll go ahead and label this as a spoiler because while it's not a "Luke, I am your father" moment it's one that I would have liked to have seen for the first time in the theater, so it has now been classified by me as a spoiler.
Here you go:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 222 total posts 4 posts
- You're going to have to wait until 2017 to fly again with Hiccup and Toothless in HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3! -- 31 total posts 4 posts
- WIRE Reunion!! Clarke Peters Joins Winona Ryder, James Belushi, Daniel Stern, Alfred Molina, Catherine Keener And Oscar Isaac For David Simon’s HBO Class-Warfare Miniseries SHOW ME A HERO!! -- 14 total posts 3 posts
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 80 total posts 3 posts
- New Red-Band Trailer For ABCs OF DEATH 2 Ain't Fucking Around! -- 36 total posts 2 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 39 total posts 2 posts
-- 23 total posts 1 post