You wanted more Iron Man 3 stuff and here it is! The Pepper-centric TV spot has returned!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. This spot appeared yesterday and was pulled (not to be confused with the not-pulled Mandarin-centric TV spot... keep up people, sheesh!), but now it seems to be out in the wild again.
The focus of this one is on Stark's paranoia about keeping the people he cares for safe. It's kind of the Superman angle when you think about it. Tony Stark has fought Gods, an army of aliens, Jeff Bridges and flown a nuclear missile into space. He's good. But the people around him might not be so lucky.
There's a great role reversal given away here, so I'll go ahead and label this as a spoiler because while it's not a "Luke, I am your father" moment it's one that I would have liked to have seen for the first time in the theater, so it has now been classified by me as a spoiler.
Here you go:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 416 total posts 171 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 261 total posts 162 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 276 total posts 138 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 114 total posts 114 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 267 total posts 106 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 93 total posts 93 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 83 total posts 83 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 103 total posts 69 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 187 total posts 64 posts