The Trailer For BIRDEMIC 2 Sticks Its Landing!! (Yes, They Made A Sequel To BIRDEMIC!!)
The Kidd here...
You haven't truly seen the worst of the worst until you've sat through BIRDEMIC: SHOCK AND TERROR in all of its awful glory... and I'm not talking about the RiffTrax take on it, which manages to turn the whole thing into one big joke. I'm speaking solely on you choosing to watch this piece of film history from "visionary director" James Nguyen as-is, stomaching the laughable special effects, the horrendous acting and the utterly ridiculous plot, bearing witness to what happens when untalented people work with more untalented people to create a trainwreck of epic proportions.
But sort of like THE ROOM, BIRDEMIC has reached cult status over the years by people who feel the need to watch it again and again in order to see just how bad a film can be. I'll admit... the first time I saw it was at the promoting of a friend who told me I needed to watch this movie that perfectly defined what I had come to know as "a piece of shit." Well, all that popularity stemming from BIRDEMIC being atrocious has led us to this very moment... the coming of BIRDEMIC 2: THE RESURRECTION.
Oh, yes... this is a very real thing, so real that Yahoo! has premiered the trailer for the film today... and, if for no other reason than you've got three minutes you aren't really doing anything useful with at the moment anyway, you really should take a look...
My curiosity has really gotten the better of me after watching this. I just can't stop wondering what the approach is to making a film like this. You already know your first film is somehow beloved yet incredibly bad... so, for the sequel, do you try to top that by being even worse? When you bring in cast to audition for roles, do you want the best of the worst or rather the worst of the worst?
Okay... I'm spending way too much time thinking about a film that had no real thought put into it whatsoever... but I can't help it. BIRDEMIC 2 baffles the mind.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 87 total posts 87 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 209 total posts 78 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 84 total posts 49 posts
- Quint has seen Gareth Edwards and Legendary's Godzilla presentation at SXSW! Full on Kaiju badassery! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 97 total posts 25 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 81 total posts 22 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 90 total posts 14 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 79 total posts 13 posts
- ‘You Are Of SHIELD??’ THOR’s Hot Pal Sif Joins AGENTS!! The Premiere Of FROM DUSK TILL DAWN!! Plus New NEW GIRL, BOY, BROOKLYN, BACHELOR, BAD GIRLS, MIND GAMES, TROPHY, TOSH, ORIGINALS, GOLDBERGS, GLEE, RIZZOLI, PERCEPTION, KROLL, LIARS, COUGAR, FISHER, FIRE, CONTAINER, TEEN MOM, CAPONES & VOICE!! KING Finale!! Syfy’s MY BIG FAT GEEK WEDDING!! Lauren Cohan & Jeff Goldblum on CRAIG!! Rachel Maddow On SETH!! Ronald D. Moore On LAST CALL!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 131 total posts 13 posts
- International OCULUS Poster Has Arrived! -- 12 total posts 12 posts